New Squad Foundations finally out

ToiletChimp
279 posts Sunday League Hero
Only one and it's the Eredivise again though so not great.

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    There's 3 players though
  • I SiR MartY I
    15859 posts World Class
    All 3 players are pretty meh, but good fodder to play for I guess.
  • RayS
    37509 posts International Superstar
    Wowowow.

Wait why Eredivisie again tho??

Altho if we get MLS again, I won't complain lol
  • KhansCats
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yay, I haven't even finished the first one. This will be fun, 11 Eredivisie players up against Ligue 1 squads doing Benedetto.
  • chiholam
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh - I've not done the first one. Can this be doubled up and do both at the same time?
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    There's 3 players though

Yeah it's cool and I'll still do it though they don't look quite as good as the first set. Would've been interesting to see a different league released as well.
  • cmm_1991
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    chiholam wrote: »
    Oh - I've not done the first one. Can this be doubled up and do both at the same time?

Dont think so , need to compete first to unlock second i guess
  • RParr94
    149 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2021
    everyone missing the point its in MM which sucks at only 77 rating
  • Jaggy Snake
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2021
    There's so many other leagues they could have done: Super Lig, Saudi, SPFL, Liga NOS, CSL....

Why would they release more for the same league?
    Post edited by Jaggy Snake on
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish they diversify a bit, TUR1 and POR1 would have been ideal, I only have two NED1 CBs so it is what it is.
  • DannySTFC
    10101 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretty buzzing with this actually, want to try mixing it up in WL with different squads and I was considering using Gravenberch/van Bergen etc so I’ll hold fire for now until I’ve got these lads in there to.
  • KhansCats
    chiholam wrote: »

Not sure why they couldn't be. The requirements for the 2nd batch are for 11 Eredivisie players in the starting line-up as opposed to 7 in batch 1. Batch 1 was just score goals and get assists with the wins/games played, batch 2 requires Finesse Goals and Assists from crosses. Both are open in my Milestone Objectives page, so looks like you can double, just have to use 11 NED 1 players.
  • KhansCats
    There's so many other leagues they could gave done: MLS, Super Lig, Saudi, SPFL, Liga NOS, CSL....

I keep waiting for the Liga Nos League SBC to drop as it is the one that they have had in the past but not added yet. Well, that and Argentina.
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    There's so many other leagues they could gave done: MLS, Super Lig, Saudi, SPFL, Liga NOS, CSL....

You do realize we had an MLS set?
  • Andyh60
    2945 posts Fans' Favourite
    So can just play 18 gamea and do nothing in them and get an 85 player. This sums up the problems with recent objectives
  • Jaggy Snake
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2021

You do realize we had an MLS set?

I know. I was just listing some other leagues off hand and forgot/didn't think.
  • KhansCats
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    So can just play 18 gamea and do nothing in them and get an 85 player. This sums up the problems with recent objectives

But... Golden Goal!
  • Sujitsky123
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am loving it so far...esp beating french squads with mbappe and neymar is a true satisfaction moment.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Another 10 games to play with the other objectives done, the worst part
  • Erkody
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are the employees on drugs that thought of this objective? The 3 players that you can get now are far worse than the 3 players you could get 3 months ago....
  • lippyone
    2654 posts National Call-Up
    Rather than doing them, sold all my Eridivie players instead, made some good coin
  • Dutch3723
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    Erkody wrote: »
    Are the employees on drugs that thought of this objective? The 3 players that you can get now are far worse than the 3 players you could get 3 months ago....

You;re not getting these players to be part of your main team though. These will be collected with a few hours easy work
  • Bethfinn
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    Erkody wrote: »

You;re not getting these players to be part of your main team though. These will be collected with a few hours easy work

Always finish gold 3 WL. Looking for forward to a new team this week. Might not be the best but will be fun.
  • RadioShaq
    20519 posts Moderator
    They seem like they are for the esports. I think the mls esports tournament made them use 3 players from the league. They used the players from the objectives.