Just use Sinkgraven....

JayyThunder
5354 posts Big Money Move
What a waste of a SBC.

Even if Wendell gets upgraded, he'll be marginally better than Sinkgraven.

Doesn't really make sense imo.

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    What if I want a brazil left back?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Just use Sinkgraven.....

Yep that's what I took from this as well
  • JayyThunder

Who you linking him to?

Why wouldn't EA just pick Marcelo or Lodi?
  • TDOF
    8997 posts League Winner
    This has been the problem with a few cards they recently released....

They're releasing players into the game which already have the same or a little worse stats than cards they released months ago....
  • deelio
    884 posts Semi-Pro

Who you linking him to?

Strong link to future stars renier other than that trashhh
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    Running a Bundesliga and unless you missed out on Sinkgraven it seems rather pointless, I suppose you could hybrid Neymar in more easily if you were so inclined.
  • JayyThunder
    edited March 2021

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

Just get Davies then.....

On top of that...when was the last time you saw someone use Douglas Costa???
  • JayyThunder
    dengah109 wrote: »
    Running a Bundesliga and unless you missed out on Sinkgraven it seems rather pointless, I suppose you could hybrid Neymar in more easily if you were so inclined.

I mean...most people who are using Neymar just go 451 and link him to Mbappe and he's on full chem.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

The standard 1? You serious? Really bad example
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

On top of that...when was the last time you saw someone use Douglas Costa???

I use him, what's the problem? He's 87 rated
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    dengah109 wrote: »

I mean...most people who are using Neymar just go 451 and link him to Mbappe and he's on full chem.

I was just thinking of any1 doing a Bundesliga with this card and reinier you could have neymar as well now. Admit its unlikely as so many have neymar and mbappe not 1 or the other
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Such a hater. Imma do him as I didnt do Sinkgraven as I stopped playing for abit and Davies RTTF/TOTY is way above how much I have.
  • abhreebhu_45
    12808 posts Has That Special Something

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

Ashley Cole for 9 tokens??
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

Am more likely to take overmars to replace costa but tbh the point still remains I would find this card useful until then. Upgraded even more so
  • Hugoku
    1309 posts Professional
    edited March 2021
    People, just do him if you want to.

I have Sinkgraven but i'll do it anyway.
    Even if he doesn't get upgraded he's still the best Brasilian LB in the game, barring Roberto Carlos.
    If he does get upgraded, well even more so.

Leverkusen has had a hard time with clean sheets lately though, but they are facing two relegation zone teams in their next five, so fingers crossed.
  • JayyThunder

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

Am more likely to take overmars to replace costa but tbh the point still remains I would find this card useful until then. Upgraded even more so

Regardless if he's useful or not (for a SMALL AMOUNT of people), it's a waste of a card. They could've picked....literally anyone else.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

Regardless if he's useful or not (for a SMALL AMOUNT of people), it's a waste of a card. They could've picked....literally anyone else.

Next time imma pick you and then complain about picking you.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

No it's a waste of a card to you. You did Kroos, I think he's a terrible choice so he's a waste of a card too by your logic
  • oneskyworld
    1970 posts Fans' Favourite

Who you linking him to?

Douglas Costa

I think this sums it up. It's not that it's not a useful card for some, but they could've done better.
    Pick a card most of people will happily do and use, or make it cheaper so people can try it on even find it of no use.

• Cenzo180
    756 posts Professional
    I run a bundesliga left back (currently nif davies) and missed sinkgraven so this is a definite yes from me.
  • YouKnowMe
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I will be doing him. Missed RTTF Sandro at the start and a Brazilian LB that I can now easily link neymar and bundesliga is perfect for me. Currently playing neymar on 8 chem and it drives me crackers.

He is 91 with a shadow at LB and that is before a +2.

Like it has been pointed out to OP not ever SBC is for everyone.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7857 posts League Winner
    I tend to agree. Sure this sbc is great for some people. But it’s a very small amount of people. Everything his just copy and paste. This is the same card (sure a tad better) than sinkgraven. Showdown Herrman is the same card as rule breakers bellarabi. I wouldn’t even care if he was massively better. It’s the laziest content imaginable.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Can we take a moment to talk about 80 sprint speed? 80!? For a full back... pass and pass again, I’m out.
  • Cantona08
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was looking at upgrading to base Carlos for my Brazilian team, until something better came along, so for me this is a win.

I also had a lot of untradable fodder to use, so it didn’t hurt the bottom line.

Here’s hoping we see the +2 upgrade, i feel as soon as EA do these cards they jinx the team... I’m looking at u Tavernier
  • Hugoku
    1309 posts Professional
    Cantona08 wrote: »
    I was looking at upgrading to base Carlos for my Brazilian team, until something better came along, so for me this is a win.

I also had a lot of untradable fodder to use, so it didn’t hurt the bottom line.

Here’s hoping we see the +2 upgrade, i feel as soon as EA do these cards they jinx the team... I’m looking at u Tavernier

The +2 will make him great, here's hoping.

Talking about bottom line, i did Wendell and Muller with my untradeable fodder

Just got Bah UELMOTM, IF Haller, Szczesny, Havertz, Leno and Savic from the packs. That's 150k back!
    Good times.

• I SiR MartY I
    13652 posts Has That Special Something
    Has to be one of the worst SBCs they've released. 80 sprint speed before boost for a FB, will get 90 with shadow, still slower than most wingers without pace boosts from chem.

Also a better alternative was available for free.
  • Alvin8
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sinkgraven is awful
  • Cenzo180
    756 posts Professional
    Has to be one of the worst SBCs they've released. 80 sprint speed before boost for a FB, will get 90 with shadow, still slower than most wingers without pace boosts from chem.

Also a better alternative was available for free.

I wouldn’t go that far. If he gets an upgrade which is quite likely it will be a very good card imo. Maybe it’s just the way I play the game but I’m not obsessed with having a sprinter at full back.
This discussion has been closed.