Prettyfly
877 posts Professional
edited March 2021
Would be used as a cm in 4312 any reviews of him appreciated

Comments

• JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    He doesn't miss passes. I love him.

He has an anchor on him. Plays LCM in a 4312.
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    He doesn't miss passes. I love him.

He has an anchor on him. Plays LCM in a 4312.

Does he intercept a decent amount too ?
  • Batman442
    5988 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2021
    Average, he has fantastic passing and good shooting, 5* WF is very noticable on this card. Defensively he is ok but his pace can be a problem if you are chasing down a fast player on a counter.
    I found him a bit clunky and his work rates work against him, in some of my WL games he was literally just standing in the one spot for some minutes in games. He is ok to use but if you're doing him to be the big midfielder in your team I'd pass. 7/10 for me, would be a 6 but his passing is on another level.
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am only div 4/5 but I did not like him.
    He does not really fit in anywhere. His workrates do not make him great at CM. He is a bit clunky at CAM and his defence is not really good enoug for CDM

Yes he can pass, but so can lots of players. I relegated him to the bench and now use PIM Deco who I find better (can also pass) and more fun. He also helps team chemistry, while Kroos is a bit of a pain to link
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    Any further comments guys ? So far I'm still on the fence
  • Paul9619
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    I like him after originally being on the fence. I play him CDM in a 352 or 4231.

His passing is immense and he starts off many attacks for me. I have him as my “balanced” CDM rather than stay back.

My only criticism is that he doesn’t seem to get forward into good positions much so I don’t shoot very often with him but that might be my play style.