This game runs like dooky on PC

Gunin
439 posts Sunday League Hero
Since the infamous downtime we all experienced a couple days back when the servers mysteriously went down for almost 24 hrs and then they patched the game to get them back up . The game is now completely unplayable and before the EA try hard fanboys come in here screaming EA is the greatest and it has to be my computer . Your wrong the game ran fine before the update and all other games continue to run fine. This one is the only one that stutters every time it's convenient for the other player. There is a strange lag pause that happens in this game now that completely messes up my timing it seems to be perfect for the other player though . Congratulations EA you took an already TRASH game and made it even more garbage I'm just going to turn it off now.

Comments

• DailyTrader
    2312 posts Fans' Favourite
    Umm runs fine on my PC
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Runs fine on my pc too, but finding opponents is taking minutes now, sometimes up to 20 minutes, someting is not right 🤔
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    before the EA try hard fanboys come in here screaming EA is the greatest and it has to be my computer . Your wrong the game ran fine before the update and all other games continue to run fine.

I guess we're fanboys because we're not experiencing your random issue? lol runs fine for me