Reasons for getting banned on XBox comms?

Burnzee Boyee
359 posts Sunday League Hero
Im div 6 and just played a guy in DR who won 3 nil, they had a mixture of Bronze, gold and loans, played like all 99's speed etc. I've just got a normal gold team. They go up the park and score 2 quick goals. The speed and skill moves for the bronze players was insane. He msgs me and say 'leave you muppet'
I wait till HT reply by calling him out as an idiot, I then get an insta ban??? Seriously calling folks idiots is now a banning offence? If folk are gona start msging telling folk to quit too thats poor. Society has gone down hill with online comms and games.

Comments

• OnlyHere2LaughAtYall
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You sure you only called him an idiot? And didn’t curse at him? I also got a 24 hour ban comm ban, for saying fing moron, in a text chat message. I said the actual word and not fing, btw.
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah if you put any kinda curse word and he reports it you're done. Been there bro haha
  • phil_88
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah had 2 recently, 1st was just a messaging ban, then a full comms ban
  • OnlyHere2LaughAtYall
    Mill1 wrote: »
    Yeah if you put any kinda curse word and he reports it you're done. Been there bro haha

What’s crazy is I didnt even think you have to be reported, it’s a software that picks up all ban worthy words and automatically bans you. Because after I sent my message to ole buddy, he responded 12 times and asking me why I was quiet, obviously I was banned and couldn’t respond, it’s like he didn’t realize I was banned or could have been. But again, I’m just guessing.
  • phil_88
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect

What’s crazy is I didnt even think you have to be reported, it’s a software that picks up all ban worthy words and automatically bans you. Because after I sent my message to ole buddy, he responded 12 times and asking me why I was quiet, obviously I was banned and couldn’t respond, it’s like he didn’t realize I was banned or could have been. But again, I’m just guessing.

I've swore in messages to friends before a d not been banned but called a dude a pric,k because he kept spamming me to leave, he put enjoy my ban then I got the email from xbox 🤣
  • OnlyHere2LaughAtYall
    phil_88 wrote: »

I've swore in messages to friends before a d not been banned but called a dude a pric,k because he kept spamming me to leave, he put enjoy my ban then I got the email from xbox 🤣

I just assumed the way the guy messages me back 12 times that he would not have reported me, again I was just guessing. It’s weird how you get banned instantly after sending the message, I figured there would have to be some kind of review process or something, haha you know what I mean? Obviously if you report everybody they don’t automatically get banned.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    You sure you only called him an idiot? And didn’t curse at him? I also got a 24 hour ban comm ban, for saying fing moron, in a text chat message. I said the actual word and not fing, btw.

I stopped using full on swear/ curse last year 😆 as I did it too often after being admitted wound up and annoyed, but if calling someone and 'Idiot 🎃🎃🎃🎃' which was the full retort, and getting banned for that then there is no hope lol😁

Christ I know that 🎃🎃🎃🎃 can mean mule, does that mean calling someone a title will result in a ban? A title, not mammary but small birds...see where I'm going?
  • Burnzee Boyee
    Wow can't even say that here, thats so wrong.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    Looks like xbl chat can't decifer contextual meanings so many bans are stupid.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    phil_88 wrote: »

Lol friend called me a 🎃🎃🎃🎃, which we do normally and he wasn't banned, but 🎃🎃🎃🎃/ mule is? Geezuz wept 🤣🤣🤣
  • P1stolpete187
    6322 posts Big Money Move
    You have to be creative with your replies, I have had quite a few ding dongs with with the dregs of the fifa society but never had a ban.
  • spy
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t they get banned for sending you the offensive message you replied to?
  • Burnzee Boyee
    spy wrote: »
    Don’t they get banned for sending you the offensive message you replied to?

Mostly but apparently muppet isn't as offensive as a s s...