Ryan Kent MotM?

vsK17
370 posts Sunday League Hero
It looks like UEFA chose him in the Europa League team of the week (as a RM/RW). Are we to expect a card from EA? Last year, on this stages they started to release MOTM cards from UCL and UEL.

Comments

• smactastic
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think if they give Rangers one it'll go to Morelos, he contributed more over both legs and was in the EL TOTW too.

I'd like both. Haha.
  • Benteke_Scores_Goals
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    smactastic wrote: »
    I think if they give Rangers one it'll go to Morelos, he contributed more over both legs and was in the EL TOTW too.

I'd like both. Haha.

EL TOTW, is that the Spanish team of the week?
  • vsK17
    smactastic wrote: »

I'd like both. Haha.

Just saw the Europa League TOTW and Morelos is in there too. Thought that they pick one from all teams
  • Bob_Bobson
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    They'll probably ignore them and stick in some Chelsea sub who has played 20 mins over the two legs and give them a +5 or something.

That's what usually happens.
  • futaddikt
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When do the motm usually drop today tomorrow ?
  • spy
    2694 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    They'll probably ignore them and stick in some Chelsea sub who has played 20 mins over the two legs and give them a +5 or something.

That's what usually happens.

I thought they normally had a MOTM from each match?
  • vsK17
    They released a MOTM card, but for Morelos. Would'be been nice a Kent RW card to link Tavernier HL and maybe Rooney EoA