91 Mid Eusebio

JpMaxwell
202 posts Sunday League Hero
Packed him in a mid prime icon pack, and I’m playing him behind CR7 and i just don't feel he's the card i expected him to be, he has flashes of pure class now and then but for being one of the top 5 icons in the game id expect him to do more.
Should i be playing him upfront instead? Anyone used him? And which position did you play him?

Comments

  • Saiber_Summia
    3191 posts National Call-Up
    Always used as ST
    Indeed, flash of pure class, not always consistent...
    As CAM I gave up pretty rapidly, was not impressive at all
  • BielsaIsGod1
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2021
    ST.

    Does. Not. Miss.
  • JpMaxwell
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah he's a central CAM atm.
    I’ll try him as a ST but i wont lie he’ll need to do a hell of a lot of work to outshine Cristiano, hes an absolute goal machine!
  • number7rocky
    8511 posts League Winner
    Engine chem for cam
  • Tylercftla
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have him at ST. He’s so smooth but some games he does underperform
  • JpMaxwell
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks for the input lads, i’ll give him a go upfront see what he can muster up, if he takes top spot it’ll free up some coins in CR7 to maybe spend somewhere else in the team.
  • Scottybtech
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Play him at striker with engine absolute game changer. Takes a while to get used to him but once you do he’s unstoppable
  • JimNoShoes
    1197 posts Professional
    I had him at cam behind CR7 and he was good, but not mind blowing. Then I switched to 2 up top and he is incredible. Definately better with engine Chem and wasted if not playing striker. What a player to pack!
  • JpMaxwell
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks again lads, might try 2 up top too!
    Couldn’t believe my luck when i seen the Portuguese flag then CF pop up haha!
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Mid Eusebio is not one of the top 5 icons in the game, he’s not even one of the top 3 Eusebios in game.

    He is very good though. Probably just need to give him a bit more time.
  • Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gullit, r9, pat, cruyff, pele, r10 prime? Who else is better then Eusebio? Curious. I do find my Pim torres better all around but still he’s legit top6/7....
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Gullit, r9, pat, cruyff, pele, r10 prime? Who else is better then Eusebio? Curious. I do find my Pim torres better all around but still he’s legit top6/7....

    Certain versions yes but not all. You can’t say mid Eusebio is top 5 just because other versions of him are so good. It’s like me making a thread saying I’m struggling with base gullit, even though he is the best icon in the game, just because pim gullit is (arguably)

    This is not me saying mid Eusebio is bad by any stretch. Just that he’s nowhere near top 5 or top 10, on his own merit.
  • Hammer316
    4033 posts National Call-Up
    Engine and play him striker he will bag so many goals. I have toty Ronaldo but kind of miss eusebio tbh, his finishing was unreal for me.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Bro if even Eusebio can't save your game, no one will
  • Uber
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I bought him. A while back and he's the best player I've used, he was about 90% of my team worth at the time so sold him to strengthen other areas, and I couldn't afford him now mind
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2021
    kraid wrote: »
    Gullit, r9, pat, cruyff, pele, r10 prime? Who else is better then Eusebio? Curious. I do find my Pim torres better all around but still he’s legit top6/7....

    Certain versions yes but not all. You can’t say mid Eusebio is top 5 just because other versions of him are so good. It’s like me making a thread saying I’m struggling with base gullit, even though he is the best icon in the game, just because pim gullit is (arguably)

    This is not me saying mid Eusebio is bad by any stretch. Just that he’s nowhere near top 5 or top 10, on his own merit.

    Calm down, he's a 4 million coin card, not many icon forwards more expensive, and some of the more expensive ones aren't actually better. Stop acting like he's the neglected, unwanted version of Eusebio, its rather ignorant. He's more expensive than the non-PIM versions of Eto, Puskas, Butra,

    Comparing him to base Gullit is absolutely embarrassing for you. Just stop. Gullit is mediocre and cheap. Mid Eusebio an absolute top card, a game changer, and as far as non-PIM forwards go definitely a top 10 icon card. Prime Pele, Mid Pele, Prime R9, Mid R9, Baby/Prime Eusebio, Prime Cruyff are the only better ones. Even including PIM he's still a competitive, great card.
  • JpMaxwell
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Popped him upfront with Ronaldo playing central CAM and he got a hat trick first WL game, think i’ll be playing him there from now on, guys a beast.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    Gullit, r9, pat, cruyff, pele, r10 prime? Who else is better then Eusebio? Curious. I do find my Pim torres better all around but still he’s legit top6/7....

    Certain versions yes but not all. You can’t say mid Eusebio is top 5 just because other versions of him are so good. It’s like me making a thread saying I’m struggling with base gullit, even though he is the best icon in the game, just because pim gullit is (arguably)

    This is not me saying mid Eusebio is bad by any stretch. Just that he’s nowhere near top 5 or top 10, on his own merit.

    Calm down, he's a 4 million coin card, not many icon forwards more expensive, and some of the more expensive ones aren't actually better. Stop acting like he's the neglected, unwanted version of Eusebio, its rather ignorant. He's more expensive than the non-PIM versions of Eto, Puskas, Butra,

    Comparing him to base Gullit is absolutely embarrassing for you. Just stop. Gullit is mediocre and cheap. Mid Eusebio an absolute top card, a game changer, and as far as non-PIM forwards go definitely a top 10 icon card. Prime Pele, Mid Pele, Prime R9, Mid R9, Baby/Prime Eusebio, Prime Cruyff are the only better ones. Even including PIM he's still a competitive, great card.

    Calm down, the classic first response of forum numpties. “Ooooo if I tell him to calm down he’ll get angry” what a genius plan 🤣😂

    I said he’s not a top 10 icon, you named 7 better yourself and didn’t include pim’s or non-forwards, so you’re arguing with me while agreeing with my point...

    The point I made with gullit is completely valid, I just chose a very obvious example so people like yourself wouldn’t get confused, but I gave you too much credit since you seem pretty confused anyway.

    I’ll take it slow for you. @Darthsinvadet asked about Eusebio being a top 6 or 7 icon. My point was you cant group all eusebio’s together as individually they all rank separately. The same as saying gullit is the best midfielder in the game and expecting that to include every version, or saying r9 is the best forward and expecting that to include every version. You see, I never said that mid Eusebio was at the same level as base gullit. This is why reading is important, if you just guess at the words you’ll end up getting it wrong, and looking like a clown...

    I even said that mid Eusebio was very good, I don’t know why you think if he’s not one of the top 5 icons in the game that automatically makes him bad

    It’s sad that people feel the need to be so aggressive in response to a pretty polite post that wasn’t bad mouthing anyone or calling anyone names. Guess some people just have issues they can’t work through by themselves.
  • Swanz05
    6061 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2021
    nvm
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2021
    kraid wrote: »
    https://
    Calm down, the classic first response of forum numpties. “Ooooo if I tell him to calm down he’ll get angry” what a genius plan 🤣😂

    Numpties? You realize literally nobody in your life likes or respects you using completely embarrassing terms like that, right?

    The insecurity coating that reaction of yours could inspire entire books. Sorry I seemed to strike a chord, you're the unreasonable clown comparing Eusebio mid, a 4m coin card, to Gullit base. These things tend to happen when you do such silly things.

    Your explanation was no less ignorant than your original point. Base Gullit has NOT A SINGLE characteristic of the other cards that makes them relevant or overpowered. He is in every meaningful way a hollow shell using the name alone and offering basically nothing else. He's a midfielder with less than 80 stam, no pace, he's just awful. So no, nobody is agreeing with you, because your point is entirely ridiculous. But if you want to cling to pointless technicalities about true top 10 lists to salvage your awful argument, by all means, do what you need to save face Kraid.

    Mid Eusebio is almost the exact same card as his base with just a few key tweaks that makes cards cost a lot more at the 4m+ range. Mid + Engine vs Base + Marksman are scarily similar, trading better passing, pace, agi, balance, on the mid vs better stamina, reactions, ball control, shooting, physicality on the base. The price range doesn't reflect the true differences between the two - as someone with hundreds of games on both on FUT21 they are literally almost the exact same except at CAM where mid does much better because of the passing. On ST where they're most often used they feel almost perfectly similar, Baby just a bit better.

    Imagine telling somebody that a 4m card with 98 pace 96 dribbling 93 shooting 94 passing and 88 stamina shouldn't feel like a real Eusebio card and trying to compare that to baby gullit which costs 1m

  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    https://
    Calm down, the classic first response of forum numpties. “Ooooo if I tell him to calm down he’ll get angry” what a genius plan 🤣😂

    Numpties? You realize literally nobody in your life likes or respects you using completely embarrassing terms like that, right?

    The insecurity coating that reaction of yours could inspire entire books. Sorry I seemed to strike a chord, you're the unreasonable clown comparing Eusebio mid, a 4m coin card, to Gullit base. These things tend to happen when you do such silly things.

    Your explanation was no less ignorant than your original point. Base Gullit has NOT A SINGLE characteristic of the other cards that makes them relevant or overpowered. He is in every meaningful way a hollow shell using the name alone and offering basically nothing else. He's a midfielder with less than 80 stam, no pace, he's just awful. So no, nobody is agreeing with you, because your point is entirely ridiculous. But if you want to cling to pointless technicalities about true top 10 lists to salvage your awful argument, by all means, do what you need to save face Kraid.

    Mid Eusebio is almost the exact same card as his base with just a few key tweaks that makes cards cost a lot more at the 4m+ range. Mid + Engine vs Base + Marksman are scarily similar, trading better passing, pace, agi, balance, on the mid vs better stamina, reactions, ball control, shooting, physicality on the base. The price range doesn't reflect the true differences between the two - as someone with hundreds of games on both on FUT21 they are literally almost the exact same except at CAM where mid does much better because of the passing. On ST where they're most often used they feel almost perfectly similar, Baby just a bit better.

    Imagine telling somebody that a 4m card with 98 pace 96 dribbling 93 shooting 94 passing and 88 stamina shouldn't feel like a real Eusebio card and trying to compare that to baby gullit which costs 1m

    Quite like the word numpty. Think it describes you pretty well. I’ll continue to use it, especially where you’re concerned, but I’ll make sure to monitor whether it makes my family love me a little less 🤣

    Let’s just try and be concise here. You took issue with me saying mid Eusebio isn’t a top 5 or 10 icon. I’d say base, prime and pim Eusebio are better, mid, prime and pim r9 are better, mid, prime and pim Pele are better, prime and pim cruyff are better, mid, prime and pim gullit are better. there are more but you get the point.... I hope. Would you argue with that?

    Op was playing Eusebio at st and I said the mid was the worst version of his card (for st). Would you argue with that?

    I said that just because one version of a card is a top top icon, top 5 in this case. That doesn’t mean that every version of that card is. Would you argue with that? (You’re trying your best to cling to the gullit example but you gotta let it go man. I never said he was at the level of gullit, I never said he was even similar to gullit as a player. I said gullit has versions that are great, that doesn’t mean EVERY version is at the same level)

    I said you were a numpty and was acting like a clown. Would you argue with that? (I think that’s a hard one for you to win at the moment)
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    https://
    Calm down, the classic first response of forum numpties. “Ooooo if I tell him to calm down he’ll get angry” what a genius plan 🤣😂

    Numpties? You realize literally nobody in your life likes or respects you using completely embarrassing terms like that, right?

    The insecurity coating that reaction of yours could inspire entire books. Sorry I seemed to strike a chord, you're the unreasonable clown comparing Eusebio mid, a 4m coin card, to Gullit base. These things tend to happen when you do such silly things.

    Your explanation was no less ignorant than your original point. Base Gullit has NOT A SINGLE characteristic of the other cards that makes them relevant or overpowered. He is in every meaningful way a hollow shell using the name alone and offering basically nothing else. He's a midfielder with less than 80 stam, no pace, he's just awful. So no, nobody is agreeing with you, because your point is entirely ridiculous. But if you want to cling to pointless technicalities about true top 10 lists to salvage your awful argument, by all means, do what you need to save face Kraid.

    Mid Eusebio is almost the exact same card as his base with just a few key tweaks that makes cards cost a lot more at the 4m+ range. Mid + Engine vs Base + Marksman are scarily similar, trading better passing, pace, agi, balance, on the mid vs better stamina, reactions, ball control, shooting, physicality on the base. The price range doesn't reflect the true differences between the two - as someone with hundreds of games on both on FUT21 they are literally almost the exact same except at CAM where mid does much better because of the passing. On ST where they're most often used they feel almost perfectly similar, Baby just a bit better.

    Imagine telling somebody that a 4m card with 98 pace 96 dribbling 93 shooting 94 passing and 88 stamina shouldn't feel like a real Eusebio card and trying to compare that to baby gullit which costs 1m

    Sounds like you got triggered
  • Boysie91
    15001 posts World Class
    He is playing either as a CCAM or striker.
    He just scored 6 goals from CAM for me lol.
    20210227-130559.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.