Do Curtis Jones SBC or just buy NIF Kante?

oneskyworld
1970 posts Fans' Favourite
I am very tempted to do the Curtis Jones CM SBC. fits very well in the CM slot next to Roone.
I can also move the player around and use a 4-5-1 to make Kante as a CDM and change position of Rooney to become CM in game.

So, if I only want to use as a defending CDM/CM, will using NIF Kante make more sense? and of course, much cheaper?

Comments

• Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've faced tons of teams with both of them in their squads, Kante is always a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️, Jones is just noticeable at all, and it always seems really easy to steal the ball from him as he is really clunky, oor force him to make a wrong pass.

That's just my opinion
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    I end up doing Prime/Mid Icon Got MID seedorf I guess I can consider W. my second option was Jones to replace Prime Matthaus
  • Koning Spijker
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    Curtis. You can buy Kante every year. You can probably buy him still after you've done Curtis.
    Will take probably another one or two years before you can use a Curtis card like this
  • oneskyworld
    Always find kante extremely hard to pass by.
    Jones does look like a good card. Only thing hesitates me is of course nthe price tag. Not like a tradable card, if i regret it later cant really get much back.
  • Kevin19896
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    preferred curtis but personal preference , shame you can't get a loan version of him
  • oneskyworld
    Thanks for all the advices. Will probably buy kante and do Kroos sbc instead. With the same amount, at least i can use the player i really like in real life.
    Might not be a wise decision gamewise.
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for all the advices. Will probably buy kante and do Kroos sbc instead. With the same amount, at least i can use the player i really like in real life.
    Might not be a wise decision gamewise.

Games are for fun...do kroos
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Kante better then jones
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best thing you can say about Kante is that you really miss him when he is not there. The ball is attracted to him like a magnet
  • Neil_14
    2958 posts National Call-Up
    Kante will be a better option as a pure defensive CDM. Curtis is technically better as an all rounder and more suitable as a forward playing CDM or a CM.
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have both and totw kante is what you expect but he cant pass to save his life and Jones is keeping benched. Much more all rounded
  • TheMightyBee
    4020 posts National Call-Up
    Jones is very average for me, even nif wijnaldum is better.
  • Neil_14
    2958 posts National Call-Up
    Jones is very average for me, even nif wijnaldum is better.

Blasphemy
  • The_giant616
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    Curtis. You can buy Kante every year. You can probably buy him still after you've done Curtis.
    Will take probably another one or two years before you can use a Curtis card like this

This would make sense if you were a Curtis or Liverpool fan. If not, then why would you care if he gets another card like this or not?