Help me find the rm-rw-rf player.

kapulsky
322 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2021
Friends, I ask for your help. I got Mbappe. I have a BBVA league. We need a connection (chemistry) at the rm-rw-rf position. Thought to link with Ángel Di María and Alejandro Gómez from Seville. But the usual map of Ángel Di María seems to me very bad. And his Halloween card is too expensive for me (in principle, an expensive 390K). Tell me what can be associated with mbappe? Now the scheme is 4-3-3 (4). I can also play with another scheme. But preferably with lw and rw players.
I forgot to say that the budget is 200-250K

What do you think?
5e9471209d16.jpg

Comments

  • Breaker1987
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 Okocha
  • xCDHx
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did you fo the RobbenSBC?
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    xCDHx wrote: »
    Did you fo the RobbenSBC?
    Talk about Robben? Why did you remember it? I don't need it under LaLiga. I play LaLiga. In sbc, I got mbappe.
    I want to link it to the players.
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    87 Okocha

    I don't think it's any better than Di Maria.
  • Breaker1987
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    kapulsky wrote: »
    87 Okocha

    I don't think it's any better than Di Maria.

    You can't link other (better) players between Mbappe & Gomez.
    So it's Di Maria or Okocha. Or you have to get Messi, but then you will have a red link with Mbappe.
  • Ash Ketchum
    925 posts Professional
    I mean surely messi would be your answer? He costs about 250k atm
  • KeyCat
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Base Makele and swap with Gomez in game although need to stretch the budget a little
  • ImAtrocious
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    I mean surely messi would be your answer? He costs about 250k atm

    Get Messi and don't look back.
  • Texas6
    957 posts Professional
    Start a 451 with Mbappe striker, Kante and Griezmann at CAM, Gomez CM and Messi at RW.. then switch in game to the disposition you prefer..
    In this way you should have everybody at 10 chem except for Kante at 8 chem with a french coach
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    KeyCat wrote: »
    Base Makele and swap with Gomez in game although need to stretch the budget a little
    He has a punch power of 68
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Texas6 wrote: »
    Start a 451 with Mbappe striker, Kante and Griezmann at CAM, Gomez CM and Messi at RW.. then switch in game to the disposition you prefer..
    In this way you should have everybody at 10 chem except for Kante at 8 chem with a french coach

    4-5-1 I played with this scheme. But it seems to me that it often loses to other schemes. The center of the field is very open.
    Of course, this is the best option for connecting players. But I have a David Silva 89 (Record Breaker). I don't want to lose him. He has a great left leg.
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    kapulsky wrote: »
    87 Okocha

    I don't think it's any better than Di Maria.

    You can't link other (better) players between Mbappe & Gomez.
    So it's Di Maria or Okocha. Or you have to get Messi, but then you will have a red link with Mbappe.

    I've already tried Di Maria and Gomez. Di Maria is weak( No speed and agility I did not see. I was thinking of selling Mbappe. But I realized that I would not take it better for 1 m. k coins for the forward position.
    I don't know how to play Messi. You need to control it well on the field. I had it in fifa 20. I sold it.
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi on the PC costs 395K. That's a lot(
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    If you get freeze veratti on the left you could get messi on the right

    Kante will be a bit off chem

    And you’ll need to change your formation to the 433 with the two cdms
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    nj10 wrote: »
    If you get freeze veratti on the left you could get messi on the right

    Kante will be a bit off chem

    And you’ll need to change your formation to the 433 with the two cdms

    Marco Verratti is an Italian player. How will he help me? Kante, Marco Verratti, Messi. These are different leagues and citizenship. I don't understand you.
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2021
    Marco Verratti frieze LW / Sorry I didn't know.
    It may be interesting here))
  • CarpeDiem
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2021
    kapulsky wrote: »
    Texas6 wrote: »
    Start a 451 with Mbappe striker, Kante and Griezmann at CAM, Gomez CM and Messi at RW.. then switch in game to the disposition you prefer..
    In this way you should have everybody at 10 chem except for Kante at 8 chem with a french coach

    4-5-1 I played with this scheme. But it seems to me that it often loses to other schemes. The center of the field is very open.
    Of course, this is the best option for connecting players. But I have a David Silva 89 (Record Breaker). I don't want to lose him. He has a great left leg.

    You can start in 1 formation for chemistry and switch it in game to whatever you want with 1 press of a button.

    See this video
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    kapulsky wrote: »
    Texas6 wrote: »
    Start a 451 with Mbappe striker, Kante and Griezmann at CAM, Gomez CM and Messi at RW.. then switch in game to the disposition you prefer..
    In this way you should have everybody at 10 chem except for Kante at 8 chem with a french coach

    4-5-1 I played with this scheme. But it seems to me that it often loses to other schemes. The center of the field is very open.
    Of course, this is the best option for connecting players. But I have a David Silva 89 (Record Breaker). I don't want to lose him. He has a great left leg.

    You can start in 1 formation for chemistry and switch it in game to whatever you want with 1 press of a button.

    See this video

    Thank you for the video. But will the chemistry remain if you switch the game scheme in the game?
  • CarpeDiem
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    kapulsky wrote: »
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    kapulsky wrote: »
    Texas6 wrote: »
    Start a 451 with Mbappe striker, Kante and Griezmann at CAM, Gomez CM and Messi at RW.. then switch in game to the disposition you prefer..
    In this way you should have everybody at 10 chem except for Kante at 8 chem with a french coach

    4-5-1 I played with this scheme. But it seems to me that it often loses to other schemes. The center of the field is very open.
    Of course, this is the best option for connecting players. But I have a David Silva 89 (Record Breaker). I don't want to lose him. He has a great left leg.

    You can start in 1 formation for chemistry and switch it in game to whatever you want with 1 press of a button.

    See this video

    Thank you for the video. But will the chemistry remain if you switch the game scheme in the game?

    Yes chemistry is locked to whatever your players started on.
Sign In or Register to comment.