Icon and upgrade SBC's

TheMightyBee
4042 posts National Call-Up
Honest question, do you think given the price of these SBC's the cards you receive should be tradeable?

The cost of doing these Icon SBC's is more expensive than many of the cards market price, even doing the 83+ packs and so on is more expensive than market prices.

This would also bring down the price of Icons on the market and make many more available to the average user, isn't that what EA claimed they wanted to do with price ranges?

I just don't see how you can justify giving untradeable cards that are more expensive than cards market price.

Comments

• Chavez76
    9807 posts League Winner
    No.

Why are they 'priced higher' is that people have (untradable) fodder which they can use.
    I dont think anyone is doing the SBC's without that fodder.
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Not tradeable because it would kill their bottom line of keeping the desirable icon market high.They dont want you to have those icons easily they want you to crave them and spend money to get them.

I do think though that at the very least it would be great if you were able to discard untradeable cards at their mins to recoup atleast some coins.
    But doubt we will ever see that
  • TheMightyBee
    4042 posts National Call-Up
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Not tradeable because it would kill their bottom line of keeping the desirable icon market high.They dont want you to have those icons easily they want you to crave them and spend money to get them.

I do think though that at the very least it would be great if you were able to discard untradeable cards at their mins to recoup atleast some coins.
    But doubt we will ever see that

I do think the packs should exclude Icons that are already in your club, 650k for a duplicate untradeable Icon is outrageous.

For people to get the untradeable folder they still have to give up value in their clubs to get it, it all has a price. All upgrade SBC's are 5k+ coins.

I would love to see people using more Icons than the usual Neymar\Mbappe combo and Varane\Mendy.