Now that Diego Carlos "might" get an in form...

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 23
Would you say he's worth 580k? I'm on PC, and as usual the prices are inflated as hell compared to console. He's 580k at the moment, and he's probably gonna go up now that Sevilla won 2-0 and he scored.

I'd been debating getting him, but 580k for a CB seems quite steep so I don't know. Currently using RTTF Kounde and NIF Varane, and would be swapping out Kounde for Carlos if I got him. Either that or wait to see if Sevilla progress past Dortmund in the second leg.

Edit: He's 622k now on PC. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that, I refuse to believe he's THAT good. Overpriced as hell. I'll stick with Kounde, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it.
Post edited by Vanch on

Comments

• Boommaametw3
    3736 posts National Call-Up
    EA won't give a totw for Monday game plus he is a live card too. Forget it
  • futaddikt
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect

It was a la liga game apart of the weekend schedule .... why would they not count it ?
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero

Apparently monday games DO count, or so I read.
  • Cantona08
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Monday game have counted in the past, but who knows with EA, weren’t we expecting a CB mendy last week?
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 23
    He's 622k now on PC. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that, I refuse to believe he's THAT good. Overpriced as hell. I'll stick with Kounde, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it.
  • Batman442
    5823 posts Big Money Move
    Vanch wrote: »
    Sooo... worth 580k?

Is any player worth their value?? He is solid d, I have him next to nif varane, he is better for me than varane but that's only my opinion. Another upgrade and he'll be even better. I only have two cbs, them two and if I was to pack a cb icon of some sort it would be varane to go first.
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just waiting for him to rise and I’m selling. Kounde is better and Aido does the job just the same.