My worst defeat ever.

Paul9619
720 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 22
Do I have a wrong tactic set someone?

I can’t seem to find the one that says stand still and don’t move. Make sure you stay at least 5 metres away from the nearest opposition player when not in possession of the ball!

Just lost 9-1. Not even to a skiller. My team literally just stood and watched. In possession he had about 5 or 6 passing options with every player. My players just stood and watched.

I think EA are having my pants down with this game.

Comments

• Nodge86
    3510 posts National Call-Up
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Do I have a wrong tactic set someone?

I can’t seem to find the one that says stand still and don’t move. Make sure you stay at least 5 metres away from the nearest opposition player when not in possession of the ball!

Just lost 9-1. Not even to a skiller. My team literally just stood and watched. In possession he had about 5 or 6 passing options with every player. My players just stood and watched.

I think EA are having my pants down with this game.

It’s just the state of the game currently. A played a game in rivals earlier that was like mystery ball. I’m happy enough to say it’s down to connection even if the connection tool says I have great connection. There will be games where your opponent can’t move. Just the state of the game. It’s in a bad place at the moment.
  • My last game I was constantly doing daisy cutter passes. His players were literally running and intercepting my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ slow passes