Any Fifa 20 Icons lying unused??

KurzBobby
97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey, I'm still playing and enjoying Fifa 20 - well, as much as the game can be fun from time to time , but defo better without WL stress.

Anyway, I have a mill coins and desperately wanting to get PIM Matthaus, PIM Dalglish or any Ronaldinho cards. Obvs I'm well short of what they go for but does anyone have one stuck away in Fifa 20 that they don't plan anymore? Any chance you could list is and message me....

I know it's a shameless beg...but would really appreciate it. Also any high rated cards being listed would benefit all of us who stayed in 20.

TIA.

Comments

• EekAlaska
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    The market seems to have really died over the past 2 weeks. I know there is. 75% off promo for FIFA21, so maybe a bunch of ppl have finally decided to get the new game.
  • KurzBobby
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    The market seems to have really died over the past 2 weeks. I know there is. 75% off promo for FIFA21, so maybe a bunch of ppl have finally decided to get the new game.

Oh God I hope not. I played my ranking matches on the Fifa 21 trial last night just out of curiosity. Boy what a mess of a game, played the first couple and lost heavily and watched as oppo just played one touch ping pong. Was so boring, and saw that the good old stuff (I shall call it) was more present than ever...

So last 3 games decided to just luck about and did exactly the same. Every single pass a one touch ping pong nonsense pass. Won the last 3 easily and ended up being shoved in division 6 lol.

Won't continue anyway so was pointless, but got the limited thrill of opening those two free Twitch Prime packs lol. Absolutely hated the game, just awful. So glad I didn't buy it and stuck with the "also awful but nowhere near as awful as 21" Fifa 20.

How do you guys even play 21?! Seriously!

• EekAlaska
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    Market really sucks rn.

I'm certainly still enjoying FUT20.