Any Fifa 20 Icons lying unused??

KurzBobby
227 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey, I'm still playing and enjoying Fifa 20 - well, as much as the game can be fun from time to time , but defo better without WL stress.

Anyway, I have a mill coins and desperately wanting to get PIM Matthaus, PIM Dalglish or any Ronaldinho cards. Obvs I'm well short of what they go for but does anyone have one stuck away in Fifa 20 that they don't plan anymore? Any chance you could list is and message me....

I know it's a shameless beg...but would really appreciate it. Also any high rated cards being listed would benefit all of us who stayed in 20.

TIA.

Comments

• EekAlaska
    2628 posts Fans' Favourite
    The market seems to have really died over the past 2 weeks. I know there is. 75% off promo for FIFA21, so maybe a bunch of ppl have finally decided to get the new game.
  • KurzBobby
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    The market seems to have really died over the past 2 weeks. I know there is. 75% off promo for FIFA21, so maybe a bunch of ppl have finally decided to get the new game.

Oh God I hope not. I played my ranking matches on the Fifa 21 trial last night just out of curiosity. Boy what a mess of a game, played the first couple and lost heavily and watched as oppo just played one touch ping pong. Was so boring, and saw that the good old stuff (I shall call it) was more present than ever...

So last 3 games decided to just luck about and did exactly the same. Every single pass a one touch ping pong nonsense pass. Won the last 3 easily and ended up being shoved in division 6 lol.

Won't continue anyway so was pointless, but got the limited thrill of opening those two free Twitch Prime packs lol. Absolutely hated the game, just awful. So glad I didn't buy it and stuck with the "also awful but nowhere near as awful as 21" Fifa 20.

How do you guys even play 21?! Seriously!

• EekAlaska
    Market really sucks rn.

I'm certainly still enjoying FUT20.
  • RabonaFlowers
    66 posts Park Captain
    Market really sucks rn.

Just popped on FIFA 20 to see if I could find a game as I miss using my stacked team. Still have 91 Ronaldinho, 94 Garrincha, 91 Carlos, 94 Yashin, 91 Zidane all tradable if anyone wants them.
  • KurzBobby
    Market really sucks rn.

Just popped on FIFA 20 to see if I could find a game as I miss using my stacked team. Still have 91 Ronaldinho, 94 Garrincha, 91 Carlos, 94 Yashin, 91 Zidane all tradable if anyone wants them.

Hey... Way too late I guess but if you still have any of these can you message me 😯 thanks.
  • KurzBobby
    I sold a bunch of players with a hope of finding one of the big boys.... So is anyone willing to go back into Fifa 20 and list any of these guys in xbox??

PIM Ronaldinho
    PIM Pele
    PIM Gullit
    PIM Eusebio
    PIM Ronaldo

Only problem is I've only got 7.5mill ATM (plus one more 2.5m card to sell).

If you can help, drop me a DM. Thanks.
  • EekAlaska
    PIM Ronaldo is the big boy I am after. Crazy thing was I saw one that sat up there for an hr for 15 mil and didn't sell. Guess no1 had that kind of coins sitting around.
  • KurzBobby
    I think Ronaldinho is the one for me... Just need to find another 5 million from somewhere, or someone very generous 😁
  • CR7BRUH
    4100 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry for bumping but you are right, literally nothing on the market now sadly.

I can't even get a gold CR7, Neymar or Mbappe!
  • EekAlaska
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Sorry for bumping but you are right, literally nothing on the market now sadly.

I can't even get a gold CR7, Neymar or Mbappe!

If you keep searching one will pop up eventually, just better have the coins ready as the sell fast.
  • IbanezAndy78
    73 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone selling Baggio let me know. Will pay the 380,000 coins :)