Any Fifa 20 PIM's or Icons lying unused? Xbox.

KurzBobby
232 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2021
Hey, I'm still playing and enjoying Fifa 20 - well, as much as the game can be fun from time to time , but defo better without WL stress.

Anyway, I have a mill coins and desperately wanting to get PIM Matthaus, PIM Dalglish or any Ronaldinho cards. Obvs I'm well short of what they go for but does anyone have one stuck away in Fifa 20 that they don't plan anymore? Any chance you could list is and message me....

I know it's a shameless beg...but would really appreciate it. Also any high rated cards being listed would benefit all of us who stayed in 20.

TIA.

Comments

• URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2021
    KurzBobby wrote: »
    Hey, I'm still playing and enjoying Fifa 20 - well, as much as the game can be fun from time to time , but defo better without WL stress.

Anyway, I have a mill coins and desperately wanting to get PIM Matthaus, PIM Dalglish or any Ronaldinho cards. Obvs I'm well short of what they go for but does anyone have one stuck away in Fifa 20 that they don't plan anymore? Any chance you could list is and message me....

I know it's a shameless beg...but would really appreciate it. Also any high rated cards being listed would benefit all of us who stayed in 20.

TIA.

Bro, I'm also playing FUT20. To be honestly with you, this FUT20 forum is dead. If you wanna get responses, you have to post it on the FUT21 forum.

However, as far as I know, only the most hardcore players have tradeable version of the cards you want, and unfortunately those people are the ones sweating the most in FUT21. I don't feel that they would spend time open FUT20 and list cards for you...

Basically for the current FUT20, if you want any none-icon good cards and have enough coins, you can get them. However, good icons are extinct... That's because even when FUT20 was alive, tradeable good icons were so so rare...

BTW, I have mid Matthaus, PIM Dalglish, mid Ronaldinho in my club, all untradeable. I can tell you that Matthaus is a defending god, Ronaldinho is extremely fun to use, but Dalglish feels generic...
  • KurzBobby
    Cheers man, had thought of that but presumed it'd be closed down as not relevant, might give it a try in 21 forum then.

Yeah, the odd icons do come up usually at weekends, in fact I saw PIM Socrates, Rivaldo, Kaka, Butra and 90 Gullit all pop up for an hour this weekend (grabbed a Butra btw and freaking love him, a monster of a shot - he's even pushed TOTS WBY down to CAM for a while haha).

Have tried and sold a few icons now over past few months, just really fancy trying a Matthaus and as Butra is a keeper (for now) I'm too skint on coins and have already sold all my other tradeable cards haha.

• KurzBobby
    URBirdman wrote: »

BTW, I have mid Matthaus, PIM Dalglish, mid Ronaldinho in my club, all untradeable. I can tell you that Matthaus is a defending god, Ronaldinho is extremely fun to use, but Dalglish feels generic...

Good to know... Makes me even more keen to try Matthaus! Had the LW Ronaldinho last year and really regret selling him. Damn. Thanks.