Stop pausing for people

number7rocky
7006 posts Big Money Move
edited February 21
My god, I don't pause for anyone and 9/10 leave, don't get people's entitlement and stupidity, pausing won't make anyone leave unless they already planned to and if anything people will stay out of spite.

I'm not against GG it makes it alot quicker but let people choose to pause and leave themselves.

Also find it hilarious when you equalise and they quit, people say GG is the community "coming together" but the main the reason people do it is to suit thier own agenda and make it easy for themselves not others.

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    8487 posts League Winner
    Aye, if they pause first, ill stay in and score then leave. If they spam 3 pauses in a row or send a message, I'm going for the win.

Just boring when people score a dead bundle goal then spam pause, its like, wait a second I'm going to leave anyway,
  • jplumber
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here - if they pause, I stay. I decide if I want to leave or not
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1317 posts Professional
    Aye, if they pause first, ill stay in and score then leave. If they spam 3 pauses in a row or send a message, I'm going for the win.

Just boring when people score a dead bundle goal then spam pause, its like, wait a second I'm going to leave anyway,

I let them leave, even more so when you need to score in 10 games with blah blah and only need 6 wins.