Remember when friendlies was fun?

jbunnerz
1331 posts Professional
Icon swaps and FSA has made this the most toxic game mode I’ve seen. Real shame.

Not just golden goal but people quitting to spite others, standard drop back counter attack tactics all the usual
Such a shame makes me not want to do these objectives

Swaps is especially dull

Comments

• NucksNation
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Having objectives or swaps in DR is stupid too, SQ is boring as hell, where else do you want it to be..

Despite all that, EA can’t fix stupid people,
  • Fifapayne
    5154 posts Big Money Move
    The friendlies need to be less restrictive.
    Just make it score x goals
    Allow people to use whatever teams they want
  • jbunnerz
    1331 posts Professional
    Having objectives or swaps in DR is stupid too, SQ is boring as hell, where else do you want it to be..

Not really about EA putting objectives somewhere else more the community just being a constant source of disappointment
  • KING_HENKE
    1235 posts Professional
    edited February 2021
    Quite the opposite. Golden goal has shown that the community is absolutely willing to band together and do the right thing in order to get one over on EA for a change. EA encourage toxic behaviour at every turn, but the player base has circumvented that.

Friendlies would be an absolutely hellish nightmare if people hadn’t agreed to golden goal. 40 hours of that trash? No thanks.
  • NucksNation
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    jbunnerz wrote: »

Not really about EA putting objectives somewhere else more the community just being a constant source of disappointment

When you look at the amount of players, you will always get the absolute bottom of the barrel crap..
  • Koning Spijker
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    jbunnerz wrote: »
    Icon swaps and FSA has made this the most toxic game mode I’ve seen. Real shame.

Not just golden goal but people quitting to spite others, standard drop back counter attack tactics all the usual
    Such a shame makes me not want to do these objectives

Swaps is especially dull

Well, it's only in the LIVE FUT FRIENDLIES. In the normal ones I think you can still play fun games?