• Acpalerjax
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is just awfull... Il be taking the prime or moments pack
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Butra is the baby :D
  • phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the worst part is they seem to have forgotten to launch the game modes... “one league” and “one nation” aren’t appearing for me...
  • zambrotta619
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    baggio 😍
  • limjitwe
    10026 posts Has That Special Something
    Mid Blanc 🤮
  • lewspaz
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    Am I going daft? Why can't I find one league friendly? Is it in online friendlies?
  • oldboiler
    5012 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2021
    Just waiting for the icon swap to be added where EA send a free t.urd through my letterbox.
  • Psykes9080
    57 posts Park Captain
    Wow! I knew we would get shafted but not like this. Just terrible.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Just fire the SBC guy already
  • The_giant616
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gonna go packs this time and try my luck.
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why bother...just release the packs! Surely nobody taking any of these? I love baggio but he’s 700k. If I wanted him that badly I’d just buy him.
  • Baggio is PIM so price unknown but the others - Butra/ Blanc are 600k while the others are 200-300k....... in March-May!!
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Takes the packs and do an sbc
  • pes1972
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would EA release anything good? Look at 95% of the posts at this forum, it´s a big cry and whine fest about everything the game has to offer, why would they do anything nice for this bunch of cry-babies?
  • Stav93
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    It's Moments Deco, actually not bad at 7 tokens, the rest though... Sheeeeesh 😬
  • Recoba10
    2312 posts Fans' Favourite
    Free PIM Baggio is a nice one tbh
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    But they did something nice, plenty of gambling options and PIM Baggio is almost end game.

Just think about it if they gave us best icons for free nobody would want to complete SBCs, play WL, or buy packs.

They just want to keep us in the loop, they don't love or hate us, it's a souless money making machine.

• ml1dch
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    PIM Baggio was great last year.

Obviously I'm not going to be wasting my time slogging my way to 17 tokens for him though.
  • PaulDr
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    But they did something nice, plenty of gambling options and PIM Baggio is almost end game.

Just think about it if they gave us best icons for free nobody would want to complete SBCs, play WL, or buy packs.

They just want to keep us in the loop, they don't love or hate us, it's a souless money making machine.

They clearly didn’t make enough money last year then, because of a far better set of swaps
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone know if the league objectives require 8 Ligue 1/serie a/ la liga players that are first owned in the starting 11 or just 8 first owned for the whole squad? It’s cut off in the app and I’m at work
  • MakingmeMad
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    They discontinued the Icon player pick. Looks like it was just too good for the community first time around. Wouldn’t want people getting good players, bad for business.
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    edited February 2021
    Packs for a good totw/promo and icon pack for a gamble ... swaps has become a complete grind for a gamble unless your poor af on Fut and happy with one of those trash players .... if i didn't have a 10m+ coin club that only cost me around £40 I would have been done with this game months ago, definitely my last year of fut I ain't doing this to myself anymore the game modes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and a waste of time.
  • lukey200
    983 posts Professional
    pes1972 wrote: »
    Why would EA release anything good? Look at 95% of the posts at this forum, it´s a big cry and whine fest about everything the game has to offer, why would they do anything nice for this bunch of cry-babies?

exactly - they need to lose the players for anything ever to hasppen to this game
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba10 wrote: »

Only by the time you will get him
  • Recoba10
    2312 posts Fans' Favourite
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Recoba10 wrote: »

Only by the time you will get him

End of March is not that far..
    I have less and less time to play because of kids/work, I don't even start a WL anymore.

This is just what I needed, I will complete objectives when I have time and I know there will be a nice reward at the end.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2021
    Over or blanc
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stav93 wrote: »
    It's Moments Deco, actually not bad at 7 tokens, the rest though... Sheeeeesh 😬

Moments Deco is a trash card man. 0vermars moments is the only decent value player pick and even then it should've been 9 not 11.

• rmoxon
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2021
    Decco and Overmars are PIM aren’t they?