Swaps is awful

Awful choice of players

Comments

• limjitwe
    9973 posts Has That Special Something
    Yup. Glanced at it.

Unless I missed something. It seems terrible.
  • Bobo23
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    There's literally only 6 players, the rest are just packs. This is just horrible!
  • ItsOnlyAli
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Omg just when I think EA can’t take anymore away from us the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ go and give us the worst icon swaps since it was introduced
  • METH
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    WOW base Butra for 15 tokens.
    They have no idea what so ever!!
  • nsholmberg11
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    Holy crap! This really is awful. I’m not one to complain about this sort of thing but man it’s gone down the toilet this year
  • RayS
    34745 posts World Cup Winner
    edited February 19
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    There's literally only 6 players, the rest are just packs. This is just horrible!

Surely there are more players. What is this?
  • nsholmberg11
    RayS wrote: »

Surely there are more players. What is this?

Rat [email protected]
  • jackluhg
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Player choices so poor again.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Only a few players and they're all crap. EA have managed to butcher this again.
  • ThePlantOFGod
    1014 posts Professional
    Clearly want people to buy FP to get them, disgusting from them this year. People are stuck at home just give us something to grind towards even if it takes a full month.
  • CarpeDiem
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 19

Tbf its what the community asked for. They told us at the start they used the data from last year and that more people did the pack sbcs so they would give us more packs instead of players for this year's.
  • pes1972
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    Deco and the different 25* packs is good enough for me
  • GTaylor
    1068 posts Professional
    Deco interests me as he will join my Portuguese crew, so not much point grafting past 7.
  • gizzzzy
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I dont think they have ever been worse..
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    CarpeDiem wrote: »

Tbf its what the community asked for. They told us at the start they used the data from last year and that more people did the pack sbcs so they would give us more packs instead of players for this year's.

No one asked for more packs

They should’ve seen it as we want better players
    Who seriously enjoys the RNG and getting the worst possible 99% of the time
  • zambrotta619
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    that baggio though 😍
  • PabloSB
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its great for me !! No need to bother!
  • I SiR MartY I
    9580 posts League Winner
    Anyone see the mode to actually earn these? I've looked twice and I don't see it in friendlies
  • Saekerhett
    1130 posts Professional
    Overmars and 1 or 2 packs for me. This is really shocking wat they come up with in February.
  • fifaUTben
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolutely shocking. Big miss
  • Challengerman83
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why even bother, not one icon moments card in the player choices.
  • Mmandras
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    PIM Baggio is great?
  • Boommaametw3
    3977 posts National Call-Up

People took the packs because the players they gave us were trash and they go ahead and make it worse. I took Mid Maldini last year and after i finally got him, he lasted only 5 days in my team because they were better TOTS cards for 100k or less on the market.
    Pretty sure if they gave us Cantona or Mattaus everyone play for them instead of packs
  • METH
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will do bare minimum for the packs during my lunch hour working from home 😂
  • nsholmberg11
    Anyone see the mode to actually earn these? I've looked twice and I don't see it in friendlies
    It’s all over the place. Some are friendlies. Some are squad battles. Max attempts included in some as well
  • JGDC74
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree. None of them interest me apart from maybe Baggio and that’s only because I liked the player. The card itself doesn’t look great.
    I’ll either get him or one of the packs.

Very disappointing!
  • Saekerhett
    1130 posts Professional
    Saekerhett wrote: »
    Overmars and 1 or 2 packs for me. This is really shocking wat they come up with in February.
    Oh wait, do we really have to wait for a month to get to 11 tokens or so? Damn...
  • iTaLenTZ
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect

It is not that people want more packs, it is the fact that choosing between 2 piles of crap you choose the least worst. If we had better Icon options people wouldn't take the packs but who want base Butra and Deco and Mid Blanc at this stage of the game. It is pathetic.
  • I SiR MartY I
    9580 posts League Winner
    It’s all over the place. Some are friendlies. Some are squad battles. Max attempts included in some as well

Sorry, I meant in friendlies, I don't actually have the mode there to play for them.

I've double checked, its not there for me