The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Pele or TOTY Ronaldo?

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just straight up, who's better? Ideally you've tried both of them.

Both will be played at ST in a 433 variant

Comments

• Gigaa_Byte
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTY Ronaldo.
  • Conor
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pele just edges it
  • Any tym7
    1387 posts Professional
    edited April 2015
    433 pele no good at striker he really struggles on his own because he lacks the height and physical ability to fight big cb on his own

U want pele u need 2 strikers formation

Toty Ronaldo however is perfect in any position or formation he literally has it all size power speed dribble shooting
  • hibee63
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Having used them together up front for over 300 games, Pele just edges it
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I honestly expected this to be full of Ronaldo responses, probably going to go for Ronaldo purely for the 433 reason. I'll be able to sell him on with ease if I want to try Pele at a later date.

Thanks guys
  • jacko1759
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pele
  • ZeFeZ
    2405 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pele.
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    ronaldo 100%
  • Volchok90
    79 posts Park Captain
    pele. i sell my pele to buy ronaldo toty and i regret... after a few games i bought pele again. ronaldo is a beast but i love pele skill and speed. ronaldo dont have so much good ball controll
  • BigMillUK
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    433 pele no good at striker he really struggles on his own because he lacks the height and physical ability to fight big cb on his own

Toty Ronaldo however is perfect in any position or formation he literally has it all size power speed dribble shooting

I used Pele as a lone striker in a 4-3-3(4) he scored 205 goals in 95 games. Toty ronny didn't do it to that extent for me. Ronaldo dribbles the ball a lot further away from his feet than Pele does. Pele is hands down the best player I've used this fifa and ive pretty much used everyone. It's horses for courses tho, just different peoples opinion and both players suit different play styles!
  • Chappy
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everyone I talk to frequently puts both 99 Ronaldo and Gullit ahead of Pele. I also find Pele incredibly easier to defend.
  • Volchok90
    79 posts Park Captain
    BigMillUK wrote: »

I used Pele as a lone striker in a 4-3-3(4) he scored 205 goals in 95 games. Toty ronny didn't do it to that extent for me. Ronaldo dribbles the ball a lot further away from his feet than Pele does. Pele is hands down the best player I've used this fifa and ive pretty much used everyone. It's horses for courses tho, just different peoples opinion and both players suit different play styles!

agree 100 % you play in div 1?
  • BigMillUK
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    agree 100 % you play in div 1?
    [/quote]

Yes mate, although never won it. To be honest I play mostly against friends.

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32400 posts National Team Captain
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    TOTY Ronaldo.

• Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    ronaldo
  • Any tym7
    1387 posts Professional
    BigMillUK wrote: »

Pele is magic and I agree with what u say and I honestly can't choose who is better so I keep both but I hated him as lone striker just my experience with him