Gameplay getting worse every month since early access

chiromike78
57 posts Park Captain
How can it be possible for the gameplay to get worse and worse and worse after each and every month since EA access for FIFA 21? Explain this to me? The goal of a company is to obviously improve the gameplay with updates from feedback form the community on how to improve the game as a whole. Explain to me how someone with 6-12 ms of latency (which is amazing!) can still experience button delay in this game? It is literally every game now that I get this and the gameplay is literally impossible to play. I've been playing FIFA since 18 and have tried everything to fix this issue until I realized that it was EA sports fault for being too cheap to upgrade their servers and spend money on improving online gameplay.

EA sports....can you finally spend money and expand your servers and upgrade the technologies to give your consumers normal gameplay. You have reaped the rewards of making money off of FIFA points now return the favor and reinvest in your company!!!

Comments

• Yossi88
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How can it be possible for the gameplay to get worse and worse and worse after each and every month since EA access for FIFA 21? Explain this to me? The goal of a company is to obviously improve the gameplay with updates from feedback form the community on how to improve the game as a whole. Explain to me how someone with 6-12 ms of latency (which is amazing!) can still experience button delay in this game? It is literally every game now that I get this and the gameplay is literally impossible to play. I've been playing FIFA since 18 and have tried everything to fix this issue until I realized that it was EA sports fault for being too cheap to upgrade their servers and spend money on improving online gameplay.

EA sports....can you finally spend money and expand your servers and upgrade the technologies to give your consumers normal gameplay. You have reaped the rewards of making money off of FIFA points now return the favor and reinvest in your company!!!

Right here with you. Not bothered about the gameplay bet none of them actually play it or understand football.