How do Fifa YouTubers advertise coin buying?

MassofCox
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just a question for anyone who may have an answer. How is it a vast majority of Fifa youtubers advertise buying coins from a 3rd party that isn’t EA and get away with it? Surely this goes against EAs ToS?

One minute they’re telling you don’t buy packs as they load up another 70k Fifa points the next they’re pushing you to buy coins using their special discount code...seems very hypocritical to me

Comments

• ThePlantOFGod
    1014 posts Professional
    Use the code @ITANI for 5% off
  • Ftl
    1152 posts Professional
    At least they don't false advertise like ea does
  • Diddymow
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    Because YouTubers make EA money through advertising the game. The real problem for EA is those filthy little traders who use the market to make coins rather than buying fifa points. But don't worry they can just ban them and claim they were using bots.
  • Liz_The_W1z
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    The guy has a point. If we can get banned for coin buying why is advertising coin buying not also punished with banning? The only thing I can think of is that the streamers are also advertising FIFA so I would guess ea gives them a pass for the free advertisement.
  • SAFC89
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Getting rid of the market place, upping the pack weight and having everything first owner only and bring back trades where you can trade players only would solve this issue
  • Chavez76
    9370 posts League Winner
    The guy has a point. If we can get banned for coin buying why is advertising coin buying not also punished with banning? The only thing I can think of is that the streamers are also advertising FIFA so I would guess ea gives them a pass for the free advertisement.

same reason as why you will not be banned by promoting it. Promoting is not illegal, buying is.
  • NucksNation
    4341 posts National Call-Up
    How do we know ea is running those sub sites that sell coins and make money off of it.. they really have been mostly banning traders or all of sudden trader accounts were breached
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    I feel like most FIFA You Tubers are full of crap and sleazy in general, so it’s not suprising really.
  • nextqprmanager
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    All the content creators & others who sell coins, are `bought` by EA. The YT`s need EA`s game [ they are leeches ] & EA turn a blind eye to YT`s who sell because every second they are promoting EA`s game.
  • xCDHx
    950 posts Professional
    Their accounts clearly should be banned for promoting coin buying, yet EA promotes them and gives them more platforms to promote themselves.

Pretty disgraceful imo and the wrong thing to do.
  • Cosmic99
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA have only ever paid lip service to banning people buying coins anyway. If it keeps people engaged they know that these people will also probably buy FPs. They killed the secondary market on eBay where people used to sell individual players by stopping trade offers and instead spawned the coin selling industry.