Opening packs tomorrow or wait until Friday (Swaps/PIM/Winter refresh)?

CR7Siu
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 2021
What are you going to do if swaps, prime icon moments and winter refresh would start this Friday?

Comments

• JoCo1214
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tomorrow. Can’t pack the lowest valued base icon in all my years of FUT let alone a prime moments.
  • Chewbaccary
    2575 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fodder are jacked ATM, so it's a great time to open stuff.
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doubt there will be anything good, and I've never packed an icon, toty or any of the top players (messi, cr7, ney ect) so don't care when I open packs
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've still got 28 83+ untradeable duplicates in my unassigned waiting for a good SBC so no packs opened for me.
  • lastfifa
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Tomorrow as there is no chance of packing pim icons and winter refresh are pointles.
  • Maaax354
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Tomorrow as there is no chance of packing pim icons and winter refresh are pointles.

This. Shouldnt delude yourself hoping to pack PIMs.
  • truegunn3r
    13112 posts World Class
    edited February 2021
    Tomorrow. I’d rather use the players to complete Marquee Matchups and dump all my golds into the 81+ and 83+ upgrade SBC’s (as they expire tomorrow) and get my first owner squads ready for icon swaps. I’m not going to pack a PIM so why wait?
  • truegunn3r
    13112 posts World Class
    You don’t need to save packs for PIM. It’s not a two week promo, once PIM’s are in packs they are there for the duration of the game so if you are going to pack one, you’ll eventually pack it.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    edited February 2021
    Pim’s are the most boring release of the year. You wait for ages, they’re added to packs, then you don’t spot any decent ones in the market for days. Besides you know if you buy one it’ll tank in value within a week or 2.
  • Destin8or
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    kraid wrote: »
    Pim’s are the most boring release of the year. You wait for ages, they’re added to packs, then you don’t spot any decent ones in the market for days. Besides you know if you buy one it’ll tank in value within a week or 2.

Yep, you will get your fingers absolutely sizzled buying any of the PIMS in the first few weeks.
    With the exception of R9 who will be extinct anyway.
  • Professor
    4188 posts National Call-Up
    kraid wrote: »

Was about to buy PIM Kaka last year close to release and he fell like 3 million in 2 weeks. Glad I skipped that purchase
  • Sujitsky123
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe FS are still in packs tomorrow??
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    I believe FS are still in packs tomorrow??

Future stars go out of packs at 7pm on friday. That´s the moment when PIM go into packs.
  • cmm_1991
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    Noo wrote: »
    I've still got 28 83+ untradeable duplicates in my unassigned waiting for a good SBC so no packs opened for me.

How did you manage to get upto that many stored?
  • Mic2904
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »

How did you manage to get upto that many stored?

There is a bug in the app... simply click on send to club and it should go into unassigned.

On console its easier... you can BIN as many as you want.... Only 50 are visible though.
  • BC_United
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero
    also debating when to open my 2x 83+ and one 85+ double

can you pack PIM icons in these upgrade packs?

I know the chances of packing a PIM tmr are much slimmer than packing a FS now... but none of the FS would make into my team and these are untradables so i might as well hold them till tmr
  • CR7Siu
    BC_United wrote: »

I know the chances of packing a PIM tmr are much slimmer than packing a FS now... but none of the FS would make into my team and these are untradables so i might as well hold them till tmr

I am pretty sure you can’t pack icons from these packs
  • BC_United
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7Siu wrote: »

I am pretty sure you can’t pack icons from these packs

really.. but tbh i haven't seen anyone packed an icon from the upgrade packs... then again i packed a TOTY in a 84+PP so i'm not sure if it's absolutely impossible?
  • CR7Siu

really.. but tbh i haven't seen anyone packed an icon from the upgrade packs... then again i packed a TOTY in a 84+PP so i'm not sure if it's absolutely impossible?

I think that icons are not included as Rare Golds, unlike promo cards such asTOTY, TOTT, Freeze, FS,...
  • sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I opened 8 free packs this morning and pulled 2 TOTW, ok they not great. But there always an SBC asking for them 😂🤣
  • Seeleyjs17
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite

I think that icons are not included as Rare Golds, unlike promo cards such asTOTY, TOTT, Freeze, FS,...

Yea icons are coded as rare silvers I believe. Thats why people have pullws them from silver packa or mixed packs where they countwd as the silver player
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

Yea icons are coded as rare silvers I believe. Thats why people have pullws them from silver packa or mixed packs where they countwd as the silver player
    I believe so as well, that is how I got 89 Lahm.