Might need a new CB: Freeze Casemiro or HL Diego Carlos?

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 17
I'm currently using RTTF Kounde and NIF Varane, and am obviously hoping for a Sevilla win tonight and in the next leg. If they don't get through to the next stage though I'm gonna have to upgrade Kounde.

My options would be Freeze Casemiro or HL Diego Carlos who both look quite similar. Obviously Carlos has the potential for more upgrades, but apparently he's not been playing well at all for Sevilla and seems unlikely to get any upgrades, so for the time being I'm just comparing him as he is at the moment.

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 17
    Dependends on the type of defender you want, but hl Carlos is great for me alongside moments stones. He's very quick, agile, solid trait is very good and still open for upgrades if he gets another totw or 2. I have varane and kounde, but Carlos is definitely the best
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 17
    Probably gonna need that new CB now. RIP Kounde.

Still a choice between Carlos and Casemiro though, but seeing how Carlos has played against Dortmund I don't have any faith of him getting a TOTW any time soon :(
  • MrMTFC
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vanch wrote: »

Still a choice between Carlos and Casemiro though, but seeing how Carlos has played against Dortmund I don't have any faith of him getting a TOTW any time soon :(

Only takes 1 good game in the league against a low rubbish team for a totw and upgrade
  • truegunn3r
    11915 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 17

Don’t base it on one game. Don’t forget Diego Carlos got in TOTGS for the same tournement. I’m sure he still has one good game left in him. Besides, if Sevilla defensively were that poor then they wouldn’t be sitting fourth in the La Liga table (only a point behind Barca).
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Don’t base it on one game. Don’t forget Diego Carlos got in TOTGS for the same tournement. I’m sure he still has one good game left in him. Besides, if Sevilla defensively were that poor then they wouldn’t be sitting fourth in the La Liga table (only a point behind Barca).

True yeah. I guess I'm just letting my emotions speak for me at the moment as I'm pretty annoyed about the Sevilla game that's on. Thanks for the help mate.