Cruyff, Pele, Eusebio or TOTY Messi?

IronMike69
338 posts Sunday League Hero
Looking to spend roughly 4-5m on a big purchase.

Between Mid Cruyff, Baby Pele, Mid Eusebio or TOTY Messi

Who would be the best as a CAM or ST? Anyone who has used them.

Comments

• Lackosweat
    11672 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTY Messi is different gravy.

If that were mid Pele, it would have been him.
  • ImAtrocious
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Did you get that loan Messi toty? If you get on with him then buy the real deal. That’s for sure what I would do if I could afford him.
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Out of those Messi for sure at both cam & st. Pity he's not centrally positioned but it is what it is.
  • Professor
    4356 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    TOTY Messi is different gravy.

If that were mid Pele, it would have been him.

• sharmaz
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Messi
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional
    Messi is to generic (only 4*4 for a 5m card) He has custom animations but for a 5m card you need that special 5* Skills/WF and its only a inform upgrade

Cruyff has the best off ball animation in this game (High/Low workrates are op)

Pele has everything but his shooting isnt consistent (Mid Pele would be better for ST)

I dont know why but Mid Eusebio doesnt feel that great ingame. Would only take him if its the baby

Would take Cruyff/Pele

Tried everyone for atleast 1 WL (Sold Mid Eusebio after 15 games)
  • IronMike69
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    Messi is to generic (only 4*4 for a 5m card) He has custom animations but for a 5m card you need that special 5* Skills/WF and its only a inform upgrade

Cruyff has the best off ball animation in this game (High/Low workrates are op)

Pele has everything but his shooting isnt consistent (Mid Pele would be better for ST)

I dont know why but Mid Eusebio doesnt feel that great ingame. Would only take him if its the baby

Would take Cruyff/Pele

Tried everyone for atleast 1 WL (Sold Mid Eusebio after 15 games)

I was thinking the same about Messi, in Div 1 and later games in WL you really need the 5* skills to beat the defence at times.

I think I may go for Cruyff and possibly get Messi later on if he drops

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Messi=eusebio
    Both are brilliant