RIP 81+ picks

Gibiati
509 posts An Exciting Prospect
Back to literally nothing to spend fodder below 83 for weeks lol hasn't been club dumps this good all year, the amount of 84+ sbc fodder these 81 picks produced were absolutely insane

Comments

• Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    Still active for another 2hrs tho.

What has been your best pull? I managed to get FS Reyna from em
  • The_giant616
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    I rarely do sbcs unless it’s to get a. Retain player. Gonna bang some of these out now
  • Gibiati
    edited February 2021
    Thuq wrote: »
    Still active for another 2hrs tho.

What has been your best pull? I managed to get FS Reyna from em

I've gotten gold Neymar, Salah, Oblak, Kante, lots of 88+ (ive done like 100 total), some 83-86 ifs,
    FS Lunin, FS Lainez, And it feels like an 84+ out of every 3rd pack at least. Really happy with this SBC, hope it comes back sometime
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't think we should have 81+ pick for too long. Too easy to get good fodder.
  • Gibiati

I think you're just conditioned by repetition to think the awful pack weights of normal SBCs are more fair lol

I understand, by comparison, these are so much better than other spammable SBC like the league SBCs during TOTY, but this is really what the baseline should be when it comes to providing clubs untradeable fodder. It just seems "too good" because everything else we get is so bad, which most of the playerbase considers unreasonable.
  • Springveldt
    6926 posts Big Money Move
    Done 10 now and not had anything over 83 (and only had 2 of them), I've had the choice of 3x81 3 times and 2x81+1x82 4 times out of the 10. Complete garbage this time around for me.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Party bag incoming 👍🏻

With poor OTW players in there, be ready for your third Osimhen! 😂
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    I must have done about 30, got good fodder from it. If we get a lot of fodder, I guess they'll keep giving us high cost SBCs.
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    My last one was a pick between Benzema / pique/ Oscar . Saw pique first and nearly took him and noticed Benz 😆. I have about 800k worth of fodder from about 50 of these.
  • Fozzy1983
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Won’t touch a party bag if OTW are in there again. Learnt the hard way with the sweet 77 David 🥳
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just spent 7k for some 1100 coin rares as all I have left are 83+ in the club and a few common golds and got a UCL Kroos! These have been so good for me
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fozzy1983 wrote: »
    Won’t touch a party bag if OTW are in there again. Learnt the hard way with the sweet 77 David 🥳

You know there’ll only be 90 % OTW Party Bags out there, right?