RTTF Hazard worth 1.3m?

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
I run a La Liga only squad and need a new LM. I've been considering buying RTTF Hazard but as I'm on PC he's currently selling for 1.3m coins.

Madrid's next game is against Atalanta so I'm assuming his price has been inflated due to people thinking they're certain to win both legs of that.

The thing is, with him costing 1.3m I'd hope that having spent that much he'd be viable as my LM for the rest of the game or at least until TOTS, but obviously there's the chance of him not getting any further upgrades which is a risk.

How far do you think Madrid will go in the CL this year? Are they strong enough to go the whole way, and if not do you feel he'll at least get another 1-2 upgrades which will make him worth his 1.3m price tag?

Comments

• dinbaba
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 15
    Rttf is a big gamble
  • YouKnowMe
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Get yourself a SIF Carrassco and save 1.1 millions coins is my honest advice.
  • I have used mine as a RCAM in 4222, hes got 180 goals in 450 games and I imagine the same if not more in assists. Feels very smooth on the ball, nice finishing, great passing and makes great runs.
    I got him as I run a Chelsea Past and Present and love the man. I think he will get another upgrade or 2, however, I didn't purchase him based on this.

I'm not sure about the inflation costs for PC, I have mid zola left CAM and they both cost me the same around 700k when I got them both. Eden is better for me, however, not sure if he is 600k better. Looking at PC you can get CR7 (obviously not for your team) for 100k more...

You will enjoy using him, but he isnt a 1.3m player IMO unless you are a big fan in real life.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    YouKnowMe wrote: »

Already got him and am using his at the moment. Just wondered if Hazard was worth an upgrade over him, or perhaps it's better to just wait and see if any other decent La Liga LMs come out. Then again considering they've just released 2 it's probably gonna be ages until we see another. The thing is I need a RIGHT footed LM, and the 2 that were released recently are left footed :/
  • Supermario911
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    No he's fat
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    No he's fat

Can I make him lose weight if I play him a lot though, or will he always be a fat ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • YouKnowMe
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vanch wrote: »

Already got him and am using his at the moment. Just wondered if Hazard was worth an upgrade over him, or perhaps it's better to just wait and see if any other decent La Liga LMs come out. Then again considering they've just released 2 it's probably gonna be ages until we see another. The thing is I need a RIGHT footed LM, and the 2 that were released recently are left footed :/

Would you consider an icon? Nedved comes in well under budget. Right footed with 5 star weak foot.

I have been using that Cururella card (currently only 86 version) but very good player albeit left footed but has had a WF upgrade to 4 star so not a terrible option.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vanch wrote: »

Would you consider an icon? Nedved comes in well under budget. Right footed with 5 star weak foot.

I have been using that Cururella card (currently only 86 version) but very good player albeit left footed but has had a WF upgrade to 4 star so not a terrible option.

Nedved seems worse than both NIF Hazard and SIF Carrasco, so I'd rather use one of those to be honest. Not a terrible card, but not amazing either I suppose. Nevermind, I'll stick with SIF Carrasco for the time being and hope that something else comes out in the near future. Thanks man.
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not even worth 500k. 1.3m is a joke