Just packed tradeable Neymar-any good investments?

WelshXavi
1199 posts Professional
I've barely had over 100k in most fifas as I tend to run untradeable teams. This year I want to keep hold of my coins a bit more!

Amazingly packed Neymar from squad battle rewards and couldn't believe he goes for 765k!

I was thinking of selling him and buying future stars CDM Reece James and Ruben Dias with the coins in hope they will increase in price when out of packs. Is this a solid plan?

Also, if anyone has other tips on where I should invest my new found wealth, please let me know!

Comments

• LuckyCraig
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Neymar has been my favourite player on this game by far. Are you sure you don't want to use him? I usually change formation in game to bring him into a striker or cam position on full chem.

If you don't want him then those sound like reasonable purchases, nothing is certain tho. I packed Mbappe early on and regretted selling him as I didnt know what to do with the coins.
  • WelshXavi
    1199 posts Professional
    Neymar doesn't fit my team but have tried him for a few games and have to say he's one of the best cards I've used. May keep hold of him for a little while. Don't think there are many better players for that price actually!

I've never had many coins mind so would enjoy trying out some trading!
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    No idea how your team looks, what kind of players you have etc. But i'll say this, Neymar is deffo worth building around. He's just too good.
  • MakingmeMad
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ll only get rid of my Neymar for another upgraded Neymar.
  • WelshXavi
    1199 posts Professional
    Thanks all. I've kept him and he's absolutely unreal!