10 hour EA Play trial for 79p

GoonerDude81
1010 posts Professional
edited February 14
3 hours in, more than enough to decide that I made the right choice in not buying. I’ll use up the remaining hours and then play PES lite. I’ll try again with Fifa 22, but clearly it’s a cut and paste job from Fifa 21, and PES lite is free, so, yeh....

Comments

• Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional
    79P too much
  • Nodge86
    3955 posts National Call-Up
    It’s entirely different. If you can’t recognise that you belong in pes tbh because there’s nothing but rage for you here.
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    79P too much

It was worth it for Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Already completed it. Rubbish ending, but worth 79p.
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    It’s entirely different. If you can’t recognise that you belong in pes tbh because there’s nothing but rage for you here.

Dude, It’s exactly the same. The same old boring rage inducing gameplay. When it’s more fun building your team than playing with it, you know there’s a problem.
  • Nodge86
    3955 posts National Call-Up

Dude, It’s exactly the same. The same old boring rage inducing gameplay. When it’s more fun building your team than playing with it, you know there’s a problem.

Nothing you’ve said there indicates the game is the same. You’ve probably been raging for the last 8 years, that’s on you. The game is different each time. Stick to pes. They probably have a forum too.
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional

Nothing you’ve said there indicates the game is the same. You’ve probably been raging for the last 8 years, that’s on you. The game is different each time. Stick to pes. They probably have a forum too.

I don’t rage, due to it being just a game. For sure I chose my words wrong with the word ‘rage’ inducing, more like full on boring sameness. But I’ll enjoy playing PES thanks. The game is the same. If you can’t recognise that it’s because you’re a Fifa fanboy :smile:
  • 79p is see what the problem was you need fifa points... Lots and lots of fifa points makes the game much better.....