Best LM and RM in a 3ATB formation

shandyandy
559 posts An Exciting Prospect
I currently have Barnes and Messi on in those positions, I don’t find Barnes to bad, but Messi goes missing some games.

Is it better to play a LB and RB in those positions? Been looking at Maybe Hakimi 86, or maybe Cuadrado?

Opposite side I need the chem for Rooney so maybe have to be icon Cole?

My teams is a mix of La Liga, Bundes, Serie A.

Comments

  • OzzyB
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MOTM Cuadrado has been amazing, packed him tradeable and he hasn't left my team, even with Klaiber/Tavernier on the bench!
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in my opinion you're best off using full backs, the only time I didn't was when both my fullbacks had winger cards as in forms.

    They're so wide that the shooting difference isn't too detrimental
  • Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional
    edited February 14
    Tav and Acuna
  • Ben
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    Hakimi is a good rm in that formation
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    I prefer to run one fullback and one creative winger that can dribble, pass, shoot and has physicality to defend somehow. Currently running MOTM Cuadrado and FS Kulusevski at RM/LM.

    Lean and weak purely attacking players are useless for me in this formation. Over 90% of goals are scored by STs and CAM. Maybe you play it different way though.
  • shandyandy
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eddieww wrote: »
    in my opinion you're best off using full backs, the only time I didn't was when both my fullbacks had winger cards as in forms.

    They're so wide that the shooting difference isn't too detrimental

    Do you start in a different formation?
  • shandyandy
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    greif44 wrote: »
    I prefer to run one fullback and one creative winger that can dribble, pass, shoot and has physicality to defend somehow. Currently running MOTM Cuadrado and FS Kulusevski at RM/LM.

    Lean and weak purely attacking players are useless for me in this formation. Over 90% of goals are scored by STs and CAM. Maybe you play it different way though.

    How is that Kulu?
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try to get someone with 85+ stamina and at least medium defensive work rate. I've currently got Rooney and Tonali out wide.
  • Thuq
    1321 posts Professional
    IF Cancelo is the best ive used, he can do it all in that position.
  • ziotree
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thuq wrote: »
    IF Cancelo is the best ive used, he can do it all in that position.

    What chem style on him?
  • Dutch3723
    1476 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robben left and mid Zambrotta right. Pace is key and if you move it across pitch quickly, you should find the oother side overloaded and in to score. For that reason I prefer slightly more attacking players but Zambrotta in there for chem at the moment. Both need subbing around 60+ mins. Freeze Traore and IF Tavernier if I'm on the back foot and out and out wingers if I need a goal.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    85 Kostic is excellent
  • Thuq
    1321 posts Professional
    ziotree wrote: »
    Thuq wrote: »
    IF Cancelo is the best ive used, he can do it all in that position.

    What chem style on him?

    Think i used shadow, dont have him anymore.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    shandyandy wrote: »
    greif44 wrote: »
    I prefer to run one fullback and one creative winger that can dribble, pass, shoot and has physicality to defend somehow. Currently running MOTM Cuadrado and FS Kulusevski at RM/LM.

    Lean and weak purely attacking players are useless for me in this formation. Over 90% of goals are scored by STs and CAM. Maybe you play it different way though.

    How is that Kulu?

    He's good, one of the few cards that can last all game at LM/RM in 352
  • BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    Hakimi is a good rm in that formation

    Hakimi is one of the most underrated cards on the game.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1805 posts Play-Off Hero
    Running R. Carlos and FS Dest on LM/RM in a 352.

    Both have good stamina, good defensive stats, high pace and agility as well as good passing and crossing stats.

    You either need that or a true winger style with stay forward ans get in behind instructions. Played Robben like that with good success earlier.
  • Wortel1981
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m using motm cuadrado in one team, tavernier in the other and sometimes klaiber as a sub on the right and mendy on the left in both teams
  • I use RTTF Portu and SIF Morales in my LaLiga team.

    Both got fairly decent defensive stats for wingers.

    I play Messi up front as a ST. His is amazing for me up top and his finesse shots on his left foot are insane
  • abhreebhu_45
    6735 posts Big Money Move
    A card will be available for free soon
    Sessegnon
  • Nervous_Nick
    6791 posts Big Money Move
    Acuna, Mendy, Cancelo, Hakimi..they all work fine.
  • Izzy2K17
    13484 posts Has That Special Something
    Lucas Hernandez
Sign In or Register to comment.