A developer should explain this

mway
2172 posts Fans' Favourite
imagen.png

Cuadrado with no stamina at all continues pressing. I got this screen at minute 86 but it was already like this in minute 80. No injury, he kept tackling and intercepting like he had his stamina bar full. On the other hand, my players were not able to turn, while every rebound was directed to my rival's players. I won so I didn´t come here to cry. I´m just wondering if they realize that this has no sense at all.

Comments

• P1stolpete187
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    EA Sports it’s in the game
  • MrT40
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's crazy ain't it. It makes the game unrealistic yes he should be gassed out but that just doesn't happen for me normally i up a few goals then they switch to constant pressure and some other tactics and bang all the players are like superman. constant pressure should be removed from the game pressure after possession lose should be the max level. Cos it clearly affects ur players when it on constant pressure it's like u team is now a bronze team can't pass can't dribble etc
  • AvalanJ
    1175 posts Professional
    MrT40 wrote: »
    It's crazy ain't it. It makes the game unrealistic yes he should be gassed out but that just doesn't happen for me normally i up a few goals then they switch to constant pressure and some other tactics and bang all the players are like superman. constant pressure should be removed from the game pressure after possession lose should be the max level. Cos it clearly affects ur playerswhen it on constant pressure it's like u team is now a bronze team can't pass can't dribble etc

This is the part I don't get, don't know who thought this was a good idea to turn your high composed maxed passing into Sunday league players. Most probably another half arsed balancing in typical EA fashion after they saw how easy it would be to break their press "feature" after their 5 minute play test.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    It's weird how someone with team press makes your team play worse
  • His0ka
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Games dead. Just stop playing this trash game. Haven’t played for 2 weeks and never been happier LOL
  • Hopeful_but_nah
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is the only gripe I have about it really. The affect on your team when they go constant pressure/full press, and the endless stamina movement of those players, no slide in speed or positioning, they just keep playing top level despite being apparently dead.
  • JWNYsg
    6370 posts Big Money Move
    Easier to get an explanation how Trump may have lost his presidency