Anyone on xbox received the season 4 xp boost??

Sujitsky123
1380 posts Play-Off Hero
Thanks

Comments

• cmm_1991
    2267 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah
  • PaulDr
    2149 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 12
    No bloody ea still havent fixed the issue with people who have Xbox ultimate. Given up now, paying for ea access and not getting the perks and the jokers won’t add them manually because apparently there are too many with the same issue.
  • Gnomenclature
    7666 posts League Winner
    Yes, got it.

Dont think I received it last season though.
  • CFCHenri
    4174 posts National Call-Up
    Not since I had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
  • QuidoFrontiere
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
  • PaulDr
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Not since I had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

same here and I can't pay separately for ea play because it is now included in that package. This will never be fixed.
  • rezyy
    735 posts Semi-Pro
    Yep have ultimate don’t get it anymore
  • PaulDr
    contacted ea chat - and once again I have received a different response. This time I have just got last seasons kit added, but not the xp. Apparently my account is bugged and they can't add it. WTF.
  • DaMMian
    1884 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've been getting the same answers for 2 months, give them some more time it is too complicated for them :)
    ea.png
  • Sujitsky123
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    Update: had them add it in manually
  • phil_88
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect

I tried that, they told me.basically to wait, it was being sorted by the game team
  • Sujitsky123
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    phil_88 wrote: »

I tried that, they told me.basically to wait, it was being sorted by the game team

Yeah.... I had that with the first chat person. I quit and chatted again and it got done in 30 seconds.
  • PaulDr
    phil_88 wrote: »

i was told I can have the kits but not the xp points and to not contact them about it again as it has been escalated. I only want the damn xp - it's a joke, they must lie through their teeth these operators.
  • PhilT1808
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep - skipped first 3 rewards.
  • phil_88
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tried them twice since and getting the same scripted answers, it seems its only affecting game pass ultimate members
  • Moggo77
    69 posts Park Captain
    I've not got them, I've got game pass ultimate as well!! Was told last time they were added but I know they weren't!! Might try again this time as I've not played yet so I'll know this time as I'm on 0 points