Thanks for Silver lounge but...

Cosmic99
633 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 2021
First of all thank you EA for listening and giving us the Silver lounge this year. It was a good move and well received.

But why oh why did you then spoil it with over powered cards that completely ruin the balance of the game?
You know the cards I mean.....
Che Adams
Adeyemi
Silas
Etc

Silvers have the capacity to provide balanced fun games where 'money/coins/time' spent isn't the deciding factor yet it seems even Silvers aren't immune from EAs bs

Comments

• Ck2201
    73 posts Park Captain
    Chemistry does it for me . . Doesnt seem to do anything. Hardest games I've played in silver lounge are against low chemistry teams . Doesnt make any sense
  • xBarlow81x
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ck2201 wrote: »
    Chemistry does it for me . . Doesnt seem to do anything. Hardest games I've played in silver lounge are against low chemistry teams . Doesnt make any sense

Yes I've noticed this too. Low chemistry teams appear to play just as good as a full chemistry team. I too have lost games that I feel I should have won against low chemistry teams.
  • SanderFC
    3251 posts National Call-Up
    Because otherwise even less people would play it. Basically nobody is playing the other friendly modes when they are not needed for an objective while those are arguably even more 'balanced fun games where 'money/coins/time' spent isn't the deciding factor'
  • Bags
    2011 posts Fans' Favourite
    xBarlow81x wrote: »
    Ck2201 wrote: »

Yes I've noticed this too. Low chemistry teams appear to play just as good as a full chemistry team. I too have lost games that I feel I should have won against low chemistry teams.

Agree with this. If I see a full Brazil team, I pretty much always win. If I come up against the usual suspects IF's its always a tough game, even if the chem is awful
  • Migz1806
    95 posts Park Captain
    Off chem silver star players will still play better than most normal silvers with max chem. Their base stats are miles better than a normal silver so they will still be better without the chem boost
  • abhreebhu_45
    9673 posts Has That Special Something
    That German player is way op

As is VYDRA 👌
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Reboot them!
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Those silver ifs are better than most gold's :D