Moments Dembele or POTM Aspas?

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 11
I did the Moments Moussa Dembele SBC last night, and kind of regret it now as he doesn't feel that good in game. Unfortunately I put my RB Inaki into the SBC as well as I felt he was well below the power curve now and needed an upgrade. Now I wish I'd just stuck with him, but nevermind.

Was considering getting rid of Dembele and getting POTM Aspas instead, but I'm not sure if he'll be any better than Dembele. Should I do it or should I just stick with Dembele and see if I can get used to him? Not gonna get Isak either as I've already got him.

EDIT:
After trying him out for a few more games, I can say he's lethal in front of goal. A "little" bit clunky, but if you get him through on goal there's not been a single defender who can catch him and take the ball off him due to his pace/strength. I guess he's more of a direct "run into space" kind of player as opposed to a "dribble around creating your own space" type.
Post edited by Vanch on

Comments

• grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got Dembele and expect to keep him for the rest of the game like my other SBC players. Don't know why people would get an untradeable player, and just 87, and then submit him in another SBC. Maybe in a few months, but not now.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've got Dembele and expect to keep him for the rest of the game like my other SBC players. Don't know why people would get an untradeable player, and just 87, and then submit him in another SBC. Maybe in a few months, but not now.

Yeah I get where you're coming from, and to be honest I agree. I guess I was just looking for some added confidence in him so I won't regret having done him. I'll be using him for a while though I guess.
  • Mystery38
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    His strengths is his positive point try to use his strength. Some opponent had him against me, he scored 2 headers from corners, could make more with a header.
  • ROYALNUTT
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dembele has been lethal for me. Scored some belters. Prob one of my fave strikers so far this season.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    After trying him out for a few more games, I can say he's lethal in front of goal. A "little" bit clunky, but if you get him through on goal there's not been a single defender who can catch him and take the ball off him due to his pace/strength. I guess he's more of a direct "run into space" kind of player as opposed to a "dribble around creating your own space" type.
  • Hugoku
    1073 posts Professional
    Aspas is class..still doing dembele
  • OzzyB
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have Aspas POTM and Dembele upfront with POTM Felix as CAM, all 3 feel amazing together.
  • Bob_Bobson
    1059 posts Professional
    Surprised no one has called out the madness of throwing RB Iñaki Williams into an SBC.
  • Boysie91
    13546 posts World Class
    Both not worth it and will hold you back