I just sold Toty Messi and im already feeling bad

Saiyajin
1214 posts Professional
So here we are. Sold Toty Messi to afford Toty Mbappe. And now my team have become the biggest sweat team where every striker needs 5* Skills. Also sold Kimmich although I love him in rl but I cant play a small cm with 3*4, I need Vieira/Blanc.

I just dont know why I cant enjoy the game. To play with my idols like Henry etc. When I started to play UT last year I was even excited to play cards like Kroos, Gotze and I enjoyed to play a decent Bundesliga team. I did that Harit POTM and I loved him.

Maybe I should stop UT and play Seasons lol

Comments

• john_d_efc
    4467 posts National Call-Up
    I'm loving Kimmich me, 55 goals and 55 assists (so satisfying) in 90 games. He's getting more goals than TOTY Mbappe somehow :joy:
  • BielsaIsGod1
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2021
    Wouldn't of swapped Messi for Mbappe personally. I used Messi's TOTY loan in champs last weekend and I felt like I was cheating :#
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    I'm loving Kimmich me, 55 goals and 55 assists (so satisfying) in 90 games. He's getting more goals than TOTY Mbappe somehow :joy:

He is a great player but I packed untrade Davies (still cant believe it) and he is perfect for the cm role in 532 (yeah...). so no space for Kimmich :/

But enjoy him, he is a fantastic player as Box-to-Box!
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Messi toty is seriously a cheat
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just play with who u enjoy

The end of day, you'll finish the same rank lol

Unless your a pro playeeer , no point being meta

I use cards like pirlo and xavi scholes etc as they were my favourite mids growing up
  • IxToMxI
    8259 posts League Winner
    Madness my Toty Messi got 87 goals 22 assists in 49 games all D1 and W/L
  • libertao
    1961 posts Fans' Favourite
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    So here we are. Sold Toty Messi to afford Toty Mbappe. And now my team have become the biggest sweat team where every striker needs 5* Skills. Also sold Kimmich although I love him in rl but I cant play a small cm with 3*4, I need Vieira/Blanc.

I just dont know why I cant enjoy the game. To play with my idols like Henry etc. When I started to play UT last year I was even excited to play cards like Kroos, Gotze and I enjoyed to play a decent Bundesliga team. I did that Harit POTM and I loved him.

What's your team now?

They really need to do something with Henry's card next year. Why is he never one of the top strikers when he was the best striker in the world for a stretch? For starters his Prime should have much better than 86 composure. Maybe slight boost to pace and positioning and reactions.
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional
    libertao wrote: »

What's your team now?

They really need to do something with Henry's card next year. Why is he never one of the top strikers when he was the best striker in the world for a stretch? For starters his Prime should have much better than 86 composure. Maybe slight boost to pace and positioning and reactions.

CR7 ST Mbappe ST
    Neymar Cam
    Davies cm Bruno Fernandes cm
    Blanc cdm

I still dont get it how Icons like Henry arent really good ingame. Its a shame that you can only play his moments version who will be ridiculously expensive
  • Rezamoh33
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect

I sold Messi and I got TOTY Davis, FS Dest, and Prime Eto`o instead! I am so happy with the trade-off! Dest and Davis both 4*4* with great stamina for LM and RM