U23 objective - what am i doing wrong?

Maaax354
163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Exactly 6 U23 Players, all silver nif, all on the list - Squad Battles, professional difficulty. Not working.

Comments

• sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2021
    I just used 7 silver players, no special cards.
    Front 3. Mid 3 and a lb were all on the list of 23 and under. I had no issues.
    The rest of the team were made up of silver players as doing the silver challenge aswell
  • RadioShaq
    19811 posts Moderator
    edited February 2021
    I used all gold French mostly from bundes and trapp. Seemed pretty cheap and got it done so not sure about silvers.

Looked again had davids Davies and renato so not all French still cheap though.
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    Maaax354 wrote: »
    Exactly 6 U23 Players, all silver nif, all on the list - Squad Battles, professional difficulty. Not working.

didnt do the objective, but is your bench compliant?
  • Maaax354
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Whats required regarding the bench?
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Whats required regarding the bench?
    Don't listen to this nonsense, he's mumbling something. Use players born in 1999 and later, the list is valid as of December 30, 2020, and now we are in 2021.

ps. Do you all really have a problem with adding 6 players without looking at any lists?
  • phil_88
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had the same trouble, so got fed up and just made a full silver nif u23 team, made sure the dob was 1999 or above and it finally worked
  • sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2021
    top left to gk
    Jozwiak, Armstrong, van Bergen, ejaria, mcgree, hagi, Henry, iorfa, Davies, darikwa, etheridge

No issue on the the challenge with these.
    CE1-BDE98-38-A2-48-D2-9-AC1-E23-F4-F05108-D.png.