Goalkeeper

kapulsky
322 posts Sunday League Hero
I apologize in advance. I write through a word translator. He's just as stupid!

Tell me. Your goalkeeper also knows one save (reflection) like mine? My goalkeeper doesn't know any other saves.
Any shot on goal. Low ball. High ball. One safe.
db9b8e5d6513.jpg

EA! Here are examples of how a goalkeeper should hit shots:
76c64ab88440.jpg
eab96742a210.jpg
d4ee1c1d8d6b.jpg
b5a200e34783.jpg

Even this ball reflection is better than your animation
b11eed9eeda7.jpg

In this situation, there should be a reflection of the ball (screenshot from the game). When the ball is next to the goalkeeper.
ad18f9dcb23b.jpg

Comments

• VerdePride
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    I agree
  • kapulsky
    edited February 2021
    VerdePride wrote: »
    I agree

Thank you bro for your support!
    I'll tell you more. In this game, I did not see such reflections of the ball impact as in the photo. In this game there are no more than four reflections of the ball's impact
  • Drewieeeee
    31 posts Park Captain
    Keepers r brutal this year I feel like every prem folia has failed me so far.
  • kapulsky
    Drewieeeee wrote: »
    Keepers r brutal this year I feel like every prem folia has failed me so far.

This year, the goalkeeper is absent. EA has broken the balance completely! They made quick passes down the middle and killed the goalkeeper.
  • the goalkeepers were great at launch, a little overpowered but good at saving shots, could've been great with a minor adjustment instead EA totally nerfed the keepers and ruined the game. It also doesn't help that there's so many people form the community crying and complaining because they couldn't score at launch, now even soft shots you go in smh. Hoping it eventually gets addressed