Papu Gomez team of the group stage

PlayerSayers
699 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 2021
Anyone know if this card will switch to Sevilla or is it a dead card ?

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Dead card, it's not live
  • Pieman25 wrote: »
    Dead card, it's not live

So won’t switch at least to Sevilla ?
  • YidArmy
    2569 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Dead card, it's not live

No. Imagine those that have bought him as an Atlanta card and need him for chemistry. All cards bought stay as the team they are at when you bought them. Only new cards into the card will be on a new team.
  • YidArmy wrote: »
    Dead card, it's not live

No. Imagine those that have bought him as an Atlanta card and need him for chemistry. All cards bought stay as the team they are at when you bought them. Only new cards into the card will be on a new team.

Thanks!
  • spy
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m sure he will get a Sevilla special card soon as one of the few big winter transfers
  • Markman007
    4966 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2021
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Dead card, it's not live

That’s not true, just off the top of my head last year Angelino’s RTTF card switched from Man City to RB Leipzig after his transfer.
  • YidArmy
    2569 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2021
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Dead card, it's not live

That’s not true, just off the top of my head last year Angelino’s RTTF card switched from Man City to RB Leipzig after his transfer.

Apologies, sorry yeh rttf cards do change my bad! No other cards do though. This Gomez card is team of the group stage so it won't change OP.
  • Markman007
    4966 posts National Call-Up
    Dead card, it's not live

Apologies, sorry yeh rttf cards do change my bad! No other cards do though. This Gomez card is team of the group stage so it won't change OP.

OTW cards also change though if they get an IF at their new club.
  • 2easym8
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    He scored a goal today coming off the bench in a 3-0 win. Third highest player rating of the match and only played 33 mins.. IF incoming maybe?!
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Dead card, it's not live

OTW cards also change though if they get an IF at their new club.

Do not forget headliners. They also change AFAIK
  • 2easym8 wrote: »
    He scored a goal today coming off the bench in a 3-0 win. Third highest player rating of the match and only played 33 mins.. IF incoming maybe?!

I think that IF can come, in this case, only after the transfer / winter upgrade.
  • 2easym8
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wonder whether they’ll release the transfer card with the IF? Who knows.. I honestly expected such a high profile transfer to happen much quicker!