Need help with squad please 433 (4) users anyone pls?

Prettyfly
877 posts Professional
edited February 2021
http://imgur.com/a/ZqU5Uun

Thinking to drop Rooney to cam which means I need an icon st. I prefer ones with a high attack and lower defence work rate but have budget of 200 k without selling nakata or 450 if I do. Who would be good to get ? Owen I notice is m/m which puts me off but hear people saying he's very good this year but is he any use as a lone striker and do I need to whip him to make runs? Any help appreciated
Post edited by Prettyfly on

Comments

• Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    86 Barnes any good as ST?
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    Any takers??
  • Notformeclive
    2798 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play Ronaldo upfront, he’s much better there than wide, high low, great runs, exactly what you are looking for.
    Just give him a chemistry style for his finishing.

Rooney to CAM than you need a winger and a midfield upgrade, Sterling is really good for very cheap, even on 7 chem, you could get NIF KDB for Nakata and maybe freeze Chiellini for the Ronaldo link (he was very good for me)
    You could maybe swap him with Stones, he is amazing at centre back, or maybe do the Tonali objective, he looks really good actually.

• Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    Play Ronaldo upfront, he’s much better there than wide, high low, great runs, exactly what you are looking for.
    Just give him a chemistry style for his finishing.

Rooney to CAM than you need a winger and a midfield upgrade, Sterling is really good for very cheap, even on 7 chem, you could get NIF KDB for Nakata and maybe freeze Chiellini for the Ronaldo link (he was very good for me)
    You could maybe swap him with Stones, he is amazing at centre back, or maybe do the Tonali objective, he looks really good actually.

Cheers for the input I've used sterling he cost me games he can't shoot for toffee. I switch CR7 to striker in game currently and yes he works well I use marksman on him issue is then getting an St who can play on the wing ? Dilemmas 😆
  • ForestGrump70
    1111 posts Professional
    Lineker
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    Lineker

Would he be better than 86 Barnes ? Know better work rates but Barnes seems to have more rounded stats 🤷‍♂️
  • ForestGrump70
    1111 posts Professional
    At striker I'd definitely choose Lineker over Barnes
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    At striker I'd definitely choose Lineker over Barnes

Cheers bud 👍