Can't find a game in WL/DR

greif44
4720 posts National Call-Up
Am I the only one? Takes ages for me to find a game in WL/DR. I know that player base is much smaller on our platform, but it hasn't been an issue for me, always could find games until this weekend.

Comments

• I've had the same problem. Takes forever to find a game. Seems worse this weekend.
  • Habermas
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here, takes minutes sometimes to find anyone.
    I already played the same guy twice in WL although I've only played 10 games 🤔
  • greif44
    I think it's just suddenly died on our platform after TOTY
    Sometimes it takes me 5-10 attempts to find an opponent in WL, looked for games in friendlies (one nation/league) - same thing there
  • HanfKung
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It seems to be the case indeed. Its been like this for the past 2-3 weeks and so far this WL doesn`t seem to be any different. I guess "Dead game"
  • Gunin
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    i'm having this same problem just all of a sudden can't find a game . Did everyone finally quit ? LOL
  • greif44
    Having trouble finding a game to complete swaps objectives as well, I think I spent more time searching for opponent than actually doing these objectives
  • It's happening again this week as well. Can't find opponents easily. It took almost 10 minutes to find a match tonight.
  • uggy
    49 posts Park Captain
    Same - taking ages to find games this game and ping exceptionally high - but doesn't look like its impacting console players so we just have to hope something goes wrong on console too so they investigate , because ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pc players right
  • HanfKung
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah noting has changed for atleast 4 weeks now. Would really like to play the WL but i guess have to forget it and unistall this game. 10+ minutes to find a game, aint got no time for this bs. Dead game for PC.
  • greif44
    Can only find occasional games in DR now. Also wanted to play WL this weekend, but no opponents, let alone objectives in friendlies. Wish we had cross-platform servers, but not gonna happen I guess
  • Habermas
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    I spend like 15-20 minutes to get an opponent in the friendly Caputo mode, either something is wrong in the search-criteria or people have finally left this game 🤔
  • Arsence
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crazy how dead the servers are! Can anyone in the eu search for a weekend league game? Need one win to get 14 😁
  • Darthdad
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I ended up resetting my router and discovered there was an update for the game in Origin. Once I did that, I was back in business. I have been able to get games quickly now. Let's see how long it lasts
  • greif44
    Darthdad wrote: »
    I ended up resetting my router and discovered there was an update for the game in Origin. Once I did that, I was back in business. I have been able to get games quickly now. Let's see how long it lasts

seemed to help indeed
  • Fbaio
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Can't find any match too, even with a friend trying to search at the same moment to do the friendly survival objective..
    I think there are some problems in matchmaking cause it's impossbile that it would not find anyone.
    Just to say, we also set he matchmaking to find anybody and not to search based on the IP address location
  • macman85
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited 4:22PM
    I was having the same issues (UK player). I thought no way one of the most popular online games in the UK was this dead. Shut the game down, went to my library and did the following:

1. Click the cog icon
    2. Select "update game"

Sure enough there was an update downloaded.

I haven't turned off auto updates but somehow, maybe with a new version of Origin, some players have had updates disabled somehow. If you're having this issue I suggest checking it out.
  • greif44
    macman85 wrote: »
    I was having the same issues (UK player). I thought no way one of the most popular online games in the UK was this dead. Shut the game down, went to my library and did the following:

1. Click the cog icon
    2. Select "update game"

Sure enough there was an update downloaded.

I haven't turned off auto updates but somehow, maybe with a new version of Origin, some players have had updates disabled somehow. If you're having this issue I suggest checking it out.

yes mate, I did that as was suggested here previously, it really helped - at least I started finding games in WL instantly and finally almost completed swaps