Will FS drop more ?

VerdePride
3521 posts National Call-Up
Want to pick up Szoboszlai and Kulusevski, should I buy now ?

Comments

• Ben
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t buy now...just released, Friday night, and pack weight has been increased. They will be half price by Wednesday
  • If I remember correctly FS last year keep dropping down in price after release and keep going down even out of packs
  • VerdePride
    Wow, thought these would perhaps keep their value, will wait then, thank you
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2021
    VerdePride wrote: »

Just keep in mind that this isnt fifa 20.....400k is like 250k in fifa 20
  • VerdePride

That’s what I’ve heard, I haven’t played FUT in the last 3 fifas. So not sure about how some of these promo cards do
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up

That’s what I’ve heard, I haven’t played FUT in the last 3 fifas. So not sure about how some of these promo cards do

The will drop some over the next few days and stabilize.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    There's some hype + WL just started, they'll drop. Also I've seen a fair number sold with chem styles presumably suggesting that some of them don't quite match people's expectations
  • AULERT
    1925 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will drop, probably even more so when team 2 is out.

Don't buy now unless you're prepared to lose coins. If you want to try out, then fair enough!