Eh....

JayyThunder
5354 posts Big Money Move
That's really all I have to say about this promo right now. I'm not the biggest fan of the picks. I think FS is a great promo to pick players from lesser leagues and bring just a bit of variety into the game. I guess that's not the case this year...or at least until next week maybe?

Also, I don't really understand why they would wait until next week to do the upgrade stuff? Doesn't really make sense to me. Either way, hopefully we get some decent SBC's for some lower league players.

I do like the Bruno sbc, but...it's a tad expensive. But the pick is dumb. Why ANOTHER Brazilian midfielder from Ligue 1? They gave out Marquinhos earlier this year. Pick someone else.....

Comments

• Nickthegreek20
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel the same, this team is a bit meh. Camavinga looks incredible but at over 2mil I wouldn’t sell my TOTY Kimmich for him. Hoping Saka is in the second team as he’s the only player I want.

The reason the upgradable players start next week is because the season ends next Friday and they’d want to give you longer than a week to do it btw
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    It's great.... If you're American.
  • JayyThunder
    I feel the same, this team is a bit meh. Camavinga looks incredible but at over 2mil I wouldn’t sell my TOTY Kimmich for him. Hoping Saka is in the second team as he’s the only player I want.

The reason the upgradable players start next week is because the season ends next Friday and they’d want to give you longer than a week to do it btw

That's a good point. But yeah, Camavinga is going to be like 2 mil. He's also 3* 3*.
  • JayyThunder
    Diddymow wrote: »

I'm American...idc about dest or Reyna
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional

Trump’s barely gone a month and already no one cares about America First :/
  • JayyThunder
    Mossup wrote: »

Trump’s barely gone a month and already no one cares about America First :/

What?

• JimNoShoes
    1172 posts Professional
    That's really all I have to say about this promo right now. I'm not the biggest fan of the picks. I think FS is a great promo to pick players from lesser leagues and bring just a bit of variety into the game. I guess that's not the case this year...or at least until next week maybe?

Also, I don't really understand why they would wait until next week to do the upgrade stuff? Doesn't really make sense to me. Either way, hopefully we get some decent SBC's for some lower league players.

I do like the Bruno sbc, but...it's a tad expensive. But the pick is dumb. Why ANOTHER Brazilian midfielder from Ligue 1? They gave out Marquinhos earlier this year. Pick someone else.....

What upgrade stuff?
  • JayyThunder
    JimNoShoes wrote: »

What upgrade stuff?

The academy stuff
  • The_giant616
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero

What upgrade stuff?

The academy stuff

What’s that?
  • Neil_14
    2964 posts National Call-Up

What upgrade stuff?

The academy stuff

What’s that?

Set of objectives that get more and more difficult. Depending on how many you complete you will unlock a certain rating and position of whichever player they offer. So last year there was about 3 or 4 different Dan James you could unlock, including striker and winger positions and multiple ratings. Things like WF and SM can be upgraded too depending on which objectives you complete.
  • BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neil_14 wrote: »

What upgrade stuff?

The academy stuff

What’s that?

Set of objectives that get more and more difficult. Depending on how many you complete you will unlock a certain rating and position of whichever player they offer. So last year there was about 3 or 4 different Dan James you could unlock, including striker and winger positions and multiple ratings. Things like WF and SM can be upgraded too depending on which objectives you complete.

Do I need to buy this RB Dest to participate in the academy upgrade thing?

Or will another version of Dest come out that I can buy?