FFS Second Version in Team 2?!?

Mossup
1385 posts Professional
What’s this all about then?
Does it mean there’s gonna be less new FFS players in the second team?

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Maybe..
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    edited February 2021
    Awww!
    That’ll suck
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    j769p5fw9pf61.png
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Weird concept.

Looks like a typo in Reece James second version, as it says his pace on the upgraded card is 80.
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    j769p5fw9pf61.png

Ta.
    Still as clear as mud though isn’t it.
  • Markman007
    4966 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2021
    Weird concept.

Looks like a typo in Reece James second version, as it says his pace on the upgraded card is 80.

I don’t think so. They changed stats on all the second versions. They aren’t upgrades on the first, just alternate versions.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Should've said, position change upgrade not a direct upgrade from their FFS card but base.
  • Deano689908
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it me or the way they write these things that sound complicated. They really seem to complicate simple cards at times. And they don't give reasons why they do it.

Whys reece James getting a cdm card next week?

Anyway to answer your question. There will be 11 new players next week it says. Aswell as those 3.

I don't have a clue why those 3 and why they get whatever upgrade it is they get.
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    Mossup wrote: »

It says those 3 gonna join a team of 11 FFS players. So there's 14 next week
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up

It says those 3 gonna join a team of 11 FFS players. So there's 14 next week

But considering they count within the 11 this week, I wouldn't be surprised if we get 8 new players next week
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    Does it tell us anywhere how they ‘fulfil their potential’?
    Or is this EA just trying to make it sound more exciting than it is - the reality just being they will have card A this week and card B next week.

I’d personally like more variety to play for, especially if it meant gamers ended up with different players.
  • Amargaladaster26
    11491 posts Has That Special Something
    They pissed me with Dalot. Low chance to get some actual good youngster from Milan.
  • I SiR MartY I
    16811 posts World Class
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    j769p5fw9pf61.png

Ta.
    Still as clear as mud though isn’t it.

Its not objective based or anything they have to do, its just players that have played multiple positions so have cards reflecting that.

So Dalot will have a LB and RB card with slightly different stats

James RB and DM card

Reyna CAM/RW

No special upgrades or anything, just a position change to milk more money from players.
  • Fifapayne
    7192 posts Big Money Move
    Is it me or the way they write these things that sound complicated. They really seem to complicate simple cards at times. And they don't give reasons why they do it.

Whys reece James getting a cdm card next week?

Anyway to answer your question. There will be 11 new players next week it says. Aswell as those 3.

I don't have a clue why those 3 and why they get whatever upgrade it is they get.

It’s written about on a 5th grade reading level. Pretty easy to comprehend imo
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    All seems a bit boring at the minute. I was really hoping it’d be the play-to-upgrade style like they’ve used previously (Dan James, Odegaard, etc)