532 - haven’t played it once all year, played it 8 out of 10 games tonight.

Ben
5467 posts Big Money Move
Is there some website I’m unaware of that tells everyone how to play? Are people really that much of a sheep? Can’t be coincidental surely?

Comments

• starfox1284
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »
    Is there some website I’m unaware of that tells everyone how to play? Are people really that much of a sheep? Can’t be coincidental surely?

5ATB formations gaining steam on YouTube these days.....
  • BLUESBOY345
    1733 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s the right now meta formation. Sucks for me cause I’ve had it as one of my pre set formations since fifa 19 now i’m just another number in the paddock
  • abhreebhu_45
    9518 posts League Winner
    😆
    I too saw a lot of these
  • Ben
    It’s the right now meta formation. Sucks for me cause I’ve had it as one of my pre set formations since fifa 19 now i’m just another number in the paddock

According to who? Is the fifa community all going to the same sites or something? Who decides this or puts this out? Like I said, I haven’t played it once all year, now 8 out of 10 games.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    It's basically 8 players behind the ball when you're defending :D

Don't like it personally
  • golazo
    2219 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2021
    All the wannabe pros gona be using this cuz “pros” on YouTube are posting vids about the “best formation” lol.
  • RadioShaq
    19141 posts Moderator
    Dullenmike won the fifa cup using it.
  • Chavez76
    9443 posts League Winner
    Faced it 3 out of 5 games aswell yesterday in D2. Was hard to break down in a 4-2-2-2
  • Ben
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Do people actually watch those broadcasts and then mimic the tactics?
  • RadioShaq
    19141 posts Moderator
    I believe you get tokens for watching it? I am not sure. I would guess people coping tactic of someone who won more so than someone who lost or finished last place.
  • MaltGuitar
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is no such thing as meta formation, but there is such thing as sheep fifa players :smile:
  • Spillaren
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    it's not as negative as you think, it's good cause of the shape and sets of instructions you can have 7 ppl bombing forward and also keep the backline intact with 3 defenders so you don't get caught by counters.

Personally, I had very high scoring games in both conceding and scoring myself, much more than when I ran 4 at the back, etc.
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2021
    I’ve been using it on and off since the start of this years edition. It’s generally 3 guys defending (when in possession) as opposed to the usual 4, 5 or 6 I face with most of the other popular formations
  • what3v3r
    1028 posts Professional
    I don't know if I did something wrong, but I tried the other day and it was super offensive. Now I use every time I face park the bus (9 out 10 WL games)
  • Rainaz
    901 posts Semi-Pro
    Why don't these youtubers just tell everyone 3421 10 depth is the way of winning atleast make it fun
  • Delboy13710
    9975 posts Has That Special Something
    I been playing 3 / 5 atb formations all year , so suits me as I play 3421 and completely dominate 532 so far
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero

No Ben its a fckkkkiing coincidence
  • Delboy13710
    9975 posts Has That Special Something
    Wayno69 wrote: »

No Ben its a fckkkkiing coincidence

🤣🤣
  • METH
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    switch to 442
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up
    MaltGuitar wrote: »
    There is no such thing as meta formation, but there is such thing as sheep fifa players :smile:

Well said 👏
  • DSM1988
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play 4-3-3 because I want to play 4-3-3...only Steve Bruce gets up in the morning and thinks I want to play 5-3-2 and tell at least 2 of my midfielders to stay back, that'll be fun...
  • Arsenalman
    3012 posts National Call-Up
    Let people play what they want and focus on your own teams, people calling others sheep is so played out, seriously has everyone forgotten kids play the game? Stop taking it so serious man
  • freddfranca
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Let people play what they want and focus on your own teams, people calling others sheep is so played out, seriously has everyone forgotten kids play the game? Stop taking it so serious man

Wow, we have a grown up here.
    It’s just pathetic the way people follows the streamers tactics and doesn’t even try to play the game for their own. Almost every game you play against the same teams, playing the same way.

It’s like when the Suarez objective was released and they started talking about use him as a fodder, or the worst, use him as CM WITH SHADOW!!!!!
    These are people that can’t think for their own, and just want the fastest players so they can play these streamers ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tactics.

I take the game serious, I don’t have much time to play, so when I play I want play good games, not an attacking against denfenders game, with 9 guys inside the box and one waiting for sprints toward my goal.
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    I believe you get tokens for watching it? I am not sure. I would guess people coping tactic of someone who won more so than someone who lost or finished last place.

Yep well said .
    Iv been using 4231 , 4222, 442 🤮
    Swapped to 532 it's actually made fifa fun again
    It's like a different game .
    It's an offence formation if u use the wing backs as wingers
    It's a negative if people have fullback on stay back
    All in all I'm getting goals and assists with full backs it's great .
    Every formation has pro and cons dont know why people care so much about what others are using
  • freddfranca
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite

Yep well said .
    Iv been using 4231 , 4222, 442 🤮
    Swapped to 532 it's actually made fifa fun again
    It's like a different game .
    It's an offence formation if u use the wing backs as wingers
    It's a negative if people have fullback on stay back
    All in all I'm getting goals and assists with full backs it's great .
    Every formation has pro and cons dont know why people care so much about what others are using

I was using the 532 it’s been a while, and for me the problem isn’t the formation, is the way they play. You can use any formation and play a good football, and you also can use any formation and play a stupid drop back game. I played agains a guy with Pelé, and he was acting like a CDM. It’s boring as hell to play this kind of games.
  • Barslund
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    Prefer 3atb with fullbacks at LM/RM set to come back.
  • KSYM72
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I mix between 3421 and 532 and have done for most of this Fifa. When I play 532 it's very attacking. 8 depth, both wingbacks and wide CM's join attack so plays more like a 3142 in game. So no i'm not a "sheep"

• I’ve tried it but I much prefer 352