• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Man playing Fifa
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Nothing of note tbh
  • RVN_10
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    I know I'm really glad I didn't bother doing suarez even for fodder, couldnt hit a barn door
  • Safckje
    1285 posts Professional
    Nothing to see here.

Unless you just wanted to promote the video.
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    kraid wrote: »
    Nothing of note tbh

So you don’t think it’s a little odd that even a Pro player can’t make simple tackles and actually get the ball back?

The defending is so doggy and people just comment “you can’t defend”. I mean it’s laughable how off the defending is in this game.

But nooo nothing of note. Nothing of note...

(Don’t get me started on the 5 shots on target vs. 14)
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Man playing Fifa

Year exactly! Nothing of note here... nothing odd happens... sure... I’m with ya...
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Man playing Fifa

Year exactly! Nothing of note here... nothing odd happens... sure... I’m with ya...

Excellent, what's the point of posting it then?
  • RVN_10
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Stats aren't everything and boras is a good player, but it also looks like the first opponent was a good player and finished his chances better, your fishing for answers that you have already made up for yourself so why bother asking others
  • Buzzbuzz
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2021
    Ha you knew once he gave the ball away it would give his opponent another chance, despite injury time being over.

It looks as if the game has decided in advance or something...I'm not saying it has though
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    That was like most of my games lately.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    kraid wrote: »
    Nothing of note tbh

So you don’t think it’s a little odd that even a Pro player can’t make simple tackles and actually get the ball back?

The defending is so doggy and people just comment “you can’t defend”. I mean it’s laughable how off the defending is in this game.

But nooo nothing of note. Nothing of note...

(Don’t get me started on the 5 shots on target vs. 14)

Yes but we all know this, so what point are you making. Ask anyone on the forum “do you always get the ball back after a tackle?” Doubt any, unless trolling, would say yes. So when I see that in a vid, it’s normal, nothing of note.

If you’re gonna post a vid and expect to get a reaction, better to make it a vid that isn’t just a reflection of the average gameplay we all experience.