I've Been Robbed!!!!

Rsscllghn
445 posts Sunday League Hero
Just logged on to app and all my coins are gone and all my tradable players have been sold off!!! WTF!!!!

Anyone ever heard of this happening??

Comments

• ForestGrump70
    1195 posts Professional
    Rsscllghn wrote: »
    Anyone ever heard of this happening??

No.
  • Check your little brothers account
  • Wi1son73
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve had my fut account since 2011, and not once have I’ve been robbed, hacked. I find these post bizarre..
  • Destin8or
    5937 posts Big Money Move
    It happens unfortunately.
    Contact EA help if your genuine.
  • Rsscllghn
    I've seen people posting similar before, and always suspected that it was people trying their luck. How ❤️❤️❤️❤️ did this happen!?

Not overly upset as my team is mostly untradable but I had just over 500k and probably another 200k in fodder .

Slightly worried about other accounts(bank etc) now though. Only changed my log-in details last week.
  • Destin8or
    5937 posts Big Money Move
    I've seen people posting similar before, and always suspected that it was people trying their luck. How ❤️❤️❤️❤️ did this happen!?

Not overly upset as my team is mostly untradable but I had just over 500k and probably another 200k in fodder .

Slightly worried about other accounts(bank etc) now though. Only changed my log-in details last week.

Why did you change your login details, used a coin selling site?
  • Rsscllghn
    Destin8or wrote: »

Stupid question but how do I do this? EAs website?
  • Rsscllghn

Why did you change your login details, used a coin selling site?

Huh? No, went to log in and it rejected my password and made me change it, suspect this may be where the problem was.

How much would I get for 500k?🤣 something tells me not a lot.
  • Hades
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    Seems like you got fished...
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Did you use that 5% discount code?
  • Rsscllghn
    xFATAL wrote: »

Seriously how much is 500k worth? Why would I bother my ❤️❤️❤️❤️? If your not going to add anything constructive ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off somewhere else. Clown.
  • Rsscllghn
    Just logged in and I've a Bernardo Silva IF that I've bought for 590K. Dang officially been hacked. Changed all my other passwords, if 600k virtual coins is all they get I didn't do too bad.
  • Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up

I recommend not having the same login details for FUT as your bank
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move

Seriously how much is 500k worth? Why would I bother my ❤️❤️❤️❤️? If your not going to add anything constructive ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off somewhere else. Clown.

100 quid

A friend told me
  • Rsscllghn
    Rutta wrote: »

100 quid

A friend told me

I'm not that hard up, yet.
  • Rsscllghn
    Team Sam wrote: »

I recommend not having the same login details for FUT as your bank

Yeah, laziness.
  • Daviedenko
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Unfortunately it does happen , Happened to me about 4/5 years they got about 1m coins and all my players after about a week of chat with Ea help I did get most of it back .
  • Mathew1606
    2950 posts National Call-Up
    Why do you not use 2step verification
  • Poly1979
    230 posts Sunday League Hero

This!
  • Paul9619
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    I have just logged on and my R9 has vanished! How do I get him back?
  • Rsscllghn
    Poly1979 wrote: »

This!

Emailed EA help, nothing back yet. My team is untradable so won't really affect me, if I can be bothered playing.
  • Rsscllghn
    Surely EA will be able to trace the account that the Bernardo Silva was bought from?
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    Have u been clicking links that offer free coins of something

There’s always posts like this every week
  • Rsscllghn
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    Have u been clicking links that offer free coins of something

There’s always posts like this every week

No I'm not an idiot, or 12 year old. Genuinely don't know what happened. As I said not overly bothered just virtual coins, still a little annoying!!
  • Rsscllghn
    So according to my Google account "a number of your online accounts were compromised in a data leak unrelated to Google ". You think they'd notify me!!

I've a feeling my terrible pack luck is gonna turn around because of this 🤣
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why dont people use 2 factor security ?

Easy to setup and avoids the "ive been hacked" issues
  • Springveldt
    7120 posts Big Money Move
    Air Diddy wrote: »

I use it but it's garbage, when you log in it gives you the choice of sending the code by sms or to your email (even although I have it set to sms only)

What's the point of allowing the code to be sent to your email when it's more than likely compromised as well. The people who get their FUT accounts hacked more than likely had their emails hacked too. It should be sms or an authenticator app only.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Air Diddy wrote: »

I use it but it's garbage, when you log in it gives you the choice of sending the code by sms or to your email (even although I have it set to sms only)

What's the point of allowing the code to be sent to your email when it's more than likely compromised as well. The people who get their FUT accounts hacked more than likely had their emails hacked too. It should be sms or an authenticator app only.

My 2 factor only goes to SMS only

• OnlyHere2LaughAtYall
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    These are always the best threads. We need more of them. I’ve been robbbbed.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    Someone did some heavy drinking last night I see...