THIS GAME IS PURE FECAL MATTER

Gunin
439 posts Sunday League Hero
passes go the wrong direction . It switches my player to the player on the other side of the field. you can run backwards directly towards a striker and they won't even attempt to get the ball even if your 2 feet from them . The people that play it are the most mechanic exploiting community i've ever played in . Game is pure buttcheek .

Comments

• Jordje58
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Player switching is killing me atm
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Switching definitely much much worse since patch
  • MassofCox
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try switching to your cdm when their attacker has the ball you just can’t
  • P1stolpete187
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    The game is a complete mess it’s by far the worst gameplay I’ve ever experienced
  • Jordje58
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    MassofCox wrote: »

Exctly this...!! i play false nine and want to be in control of my CDM on counter attacks. It just constantly switches to my LW,RW, RB,LB and CBs...
  • MassofCox
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jordje58 wrote: »
    MassofCox wrote: »

Exctly this...!! i play false nine and want to be in control of my CDM on counter attacks. It just constantly switches to my LW,RW, RB,LB and CBs...

Yep and drags them out of position creating an opening for them to stick a through ball in and score happened in my last WL game
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    Sadly same here, as each game passes I'm getting more disillusioned with it. All post latest patch, connections usually bad which is obvs also a major factor. Nothing in the patch notes should impact my gameplay, I dont skill. I dont know what they've done but its ruining it for me. None of the other patches affected my game as much as this. Been enjoying 352 for weeks not now, cant switch, conceding loads. Thought I'd try 4222 just now in rivals, maybe a change of formation might help and get the fun back. Nope bloody 5 all game, total farce.
  • P1stolpete187
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    Why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ does one of your defenders chase an attacker back when the rest of your defenders hold their line and leave a huge gap for your opponent to get an easy run in on goal.