Anonymous poll: have you ever purposefully relegated in DR for Friendlies?

Comments

• Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    IraqBruin wrote: »
    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

This is from EAs own website in case you missed it earlier

How many times do you want me to post it?,
    I suggest your put them on ignore, trolling is a sport in itself here and in FUT.:)

Lol I love challenging these self relegaters mate. It hits a raw nerve with them when you inform them what a pack of cheats they are.

The only nerves that have been hit are yours. You spend every second of every day on here whinging like a little baby cos people relegate down to divisions that you are nowhere near. You're in the dregs in division 7. You're completely irrelevant. Maybe if you stop crying on here every day and actually play the game then you'd get better at it and wouldn't be in the division for people who have big toes for thumbs?

Ok so you relegate down to div 4 where do you think the div 4 guys go??? If you think your relevant to EA then your completely delusional as I've told your fellow cheating relegater I don't think Anders has much to worry about with you lol. Not much of an achievement being better than me!
  • Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nobody likes a cheater, so it’s against our rules. Cheating can include, but isn’t limited to, using external tools, performing in-game exploits, abusing glitches or bugs, performing, using, buying, or selling match collusion, matchmaking manipulation, or win manipulation services. In-game cheating is not fair play and hurts the experience for the players you are playing against.

I suggest your put them on ignore, trolling is a sport in itself here and in FUT.:)

Lol I love challenging these self relegaters mate. It hits a raw nerve with them when you inform them what a pack of cheats they are.

The only nerves that have been hit are yours. You spend every second of every day on here whinging like a little baby cos people relegate down to divisions that you are nowhere near. You're in the dregs in division 7. You're completely irrelevant. Maybe if you stop crying on here every day and actually play the game then you'd get better at it and wouldn't be in the division for people who have big toes for thumbs?

Ok so you relegate down to div 4 where do you think the div 4 guys go??? If you think your relevant to EA then your completely delusional as I've told your fellow cheating relegater I don't think Anders has much to worry about with you lol. Not much of an achievement being better than me!

Who the hells Anders? Quit your whining day in, day out you're like a broken record.
  • Gazmac_868

Who the hells Anders? Quit your whining day in, day out you're like a broken record.

Why respond to me if it's so boring for you mate??? I can assure you once EA deal with all this cheating which you are part off you will never hear from me again.
  • Thorny
    1415 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thorny wrote: »

Quite the contrary; I find it hilarious that it’s you I’m smashing

Yes bragging about cheating on a video game really smashing it lad lol.

Bit bragging about cheating, just bragging about being better than you

I've yet to see your name at any pro event mate so you cant be that amazing. I don't think Anders will be too worried about you. Lol not saying much being better than me. I'd rather be hopeless than a cheater though.

But I don’t whine like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about it, whilst you complain you can’t even make division 6 hahaha
  • Gazmac_868

I've yet to see your name at any pro event mate so you cant be that amazing. I don't think Anders will be too worried about you. Lol not saying much being better than me. I'd rather be hopeless than a cheater though.

But I don’t whine like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about it, whilst you complain you can’t even make division 6 hahaha

Not whining or complaining at all just want EA to implement their own rule and bring us back to the fair matchmaking we had for years on fut. Its really not that life changing what division I'm in or not in.

Not whining or complaining at all just want EA to implement their own rule and bring us back to the fair matchmaking we had for years on fut. Its really not that life changing what division I'm in or not in.

Show me the rule where it says do not relegate ¿ oh you can't cos there isn't one 🤭🤭🤭
  • Gazmac_868
    edited February 1

For the 44th time!!!! You really believe self relegating is a fair enough thing to have in the game? Is that it?
  • 4dvz
    1056 posts Professional
    This thread question should had been div rivals OR friendlies, because last year and always before that as far as i can swap objectives were done in rivals only.
    When put this way, it basically limits the answering only for fifa 21 not ”ever” unless you purposely answer with neglecting this little detail. Or maybe the purpose was to ask only about this year though...?

Having said this, previous year i relegated because i just couldnt pull off one single objective in my real division, it was too hard and i kept on wasting hours trying for nothing before relegating. This year i didnt need to do this at all because as always i try to do them without relegating first, and this year i was able to do everything really easily in div1.
  • Gazmac_868
    4dvz wrote: »
    This thread question should had been div rivals OR friendlies, because last year and always before that as far as i can swap objectives were done in rivals only.
    When put this way, it basically limits the answering only for fifa 21 not ”ever” unless you purposely answer with neglecting this little detail. Or maybe the purpose was to ask only about this year though...?

Having said this, previous year i relegated because i just couldnt pull off one single objective in my real division, it was too hard and i kept on wasting hours trying for nothing before relegating. This year i didnt need to do this at all because as always i try to do them without relegating first, and this year i was able to do everything really easily in div1.

Yes mate EA clearly know there is a problem with self relegating that's why they moved the objectives out of rivals and into friendly modes. The problem is the community soon found out that friendly matchmaking is based on your skill rating in rivals. So all these cheats relegate themselves to take the cowards way out and beat up on lower skilled players to complete their objectives.
  • BlactionMan
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still droning on about a non issue in the most casual game mode.

Why should you dictate how people play a game they paid for? Bullying
  • Gazmac_868

Never dictated to anyone friend just want EA to implement their own rule. Again do you really believe self relegating should be a fair enough part of the game?? It should just be what everyone does?

Never dictated to anyone friend just want EA to implement their own rule. Again do you really believe self relegating should be a fair enough part of the game?? It should just be what everyone does?

Show me the rule where it clearly states do not relegate ¿ oh wait you can't cos there isn't one 🤭🤭🤭
  • Gazmac_868

Show me the rule where it clearly states do not relegate ¿ oh wait you can't cos there isn't one 🤭🤭🤭

So you dont think dropping 4 divisions in the space of an hour isn't balant matchmaking manipulation? Bizarre

So you dont think dropping 4 divisions in the space of an hour isn't balant matchmaking manipulation? Bizarre

Matchmaking manipulation could just mean matching up against friends. Now show me where it says do not relegate ¿
  • Gazmac_868

Matchmaking manipulation could just mean matching up against friends. Now show me where it says do not relegate ¿

I take it to mean you shouldn't self relegate yourself 4 divisions in the space of an hour to get easier matches. I would welcome someone from EA to come on here and clarify this rule for us. Again do you think it is a fair legitimate action for a player to self relegate themselves 4 divisions in the space of an hour?? You think that's just part of the game??
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 1
    I relegated from div 1 earlier, you on PlayStation gaz? Might pop down and give you a visit and a good whooping later
  • Gazmac_868
    I relegated from div 1 earlier, you on PlayStation gaz? Might pop down and give you a visit and a good whooping later

Yes I am on playstation friend but unlike yourself I have a job to go to so wont be on today unfortunately.
  • Rulistening

Yes I am on playstation friend but unlike yourself I have a job to go to so wont be on today unfortunately.
    My job is to cheat on rivals and relegate myself. It’s a very easy job and the tears of idiots are really rewarding
  • Gazmac_868

My job is to cheat on rivals and relegate myself. It’s a very easy job and the tears of idiots are really rewarding

Lol all while sitting in your underpants in your mother and fathers box room no doubt.
  • Rulistening

Lol all while sitting in your underpants in your mother and fathers box room no doubt.

Nah I just sit outside your gaff and steal your wifi
  • Rulistening
    To be nice though gaz. I’m sure you a fine fellow but your point is dumb, it’s not cheating or against the rules to want to play easier games, it’s a game mechanic which can be used in anyone’s favour.

Have a good day mate x you’ll get there one day
  • Gazmac_868
    To be nice though gaz. I’m sure you a fine fellow but your point is dumb, it’s not cheating or against the rules to want to play easier games, it’s a game mechanic which can be used in anyone’s favour.

Have a good day mate x you’ll get there one day

Lower skilled players, casual players and beginner players might see it differently but ok. Best of luck to you mate.
  • Done it for the first time last night. Not particularly proud of it but was sick of hardcore sweating for a friendly
  • Gazmac_868
    Nokesy28 wrote: »
    Done it for the first time last night. Not particularly proud of it but was sick of hardcore sweating for a friendly

How do you reckon the gaming experience was for those you matched up with after you relegated yourself?? Why didn't villa just roll over last season and relegate themselves due to the hardcore sweating in the premier league?? At least you can acknowledge that it's a dirty action and aren't bragging about it.
  • BlactionMan
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good work, play how you want, not how some whiners on the forum try and tell you to
  • Gazmac_868
    Good work, play how you want, not how some whiners on the forum try and tell you to

Again il ask for the third time do you believe self relegating is a legitimate fair action for a player to take? You think it's just part of the game?
  • Nokesy28
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    Done it for the first time last night. Not particularly proud of it but was sick of hardcore sweating for a friendly

How do you reckon the gaming experience was for those you matched up with after you relegated yourself?? Why didn't villa just roll over last season and relegate themselves due to the hardcore sweating in the premier league?? At least you can acknowledge that it's a dirty action and aren't bragging about it.

They should just have matchmaking random for friendlies
  • Nokesy28
    726 posts Semi-Pro

In the premier league you can play Man City or you can play Sheffield United (no disrespect) not constant man cities
  • Gazmac_868

They should just have matchmaking random for friendlies

100 % correct would solve a lot of problems.
  • JGDC74
    816 posts Semi-Pro
    Never. But I’m usually in Div 7 or 8 anyway so don’t need to.