Should have given inform Joao Felix

Mystery38
275 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2021
Joao Felix performed pretty good. And 1 goal and assist.

I watched some moments of the match and he played most of the time from the midfield. This performance should be enough.

If you don't take his performance into consideration why do you give than an HL card to him ?

You should than give it to Neymar or Silva the HL card?

Am I wrong ?

Comments

• Joao felix has so many cards this year bruh.
  • Mystery38
    Joao felix has so many cards this year bruh.

He is already very good in game, agree in that.

However, if they have given HL cards for in real performance based, than they should have taken his performance into consideration.
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Mystery38 wrote: »

However, if they have given HL cards for in real performance based, than they should have taken his performance into consideration.

Ea have in the past choose to ignore giving if for live cards even after hat tricks scored

Facts are if ea think players will profit then it's ignored
  • Mystery38
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Mystery38 wrote: »

Ea have in the past choose to ignore giving if for live cards even after hat tricks scored

Facts are if ea think players will profit then it's ignored

If you give cards for that purpose than you should do what you have said. Don't make it a fake card :D

Joao plays not as a striker, so you can't expect him to score 2 , or make a hattrick. Benzema scored 2 but he is a striker.

EA will make this good buy giving me a Neymar inform from a 75+ one Rare Pack, i think they put therefore Neymar in TOTW :D