The joy of packing an Icon?

grogans_heroes
2489 posts Fans' Favourite
Did the TOTY SBC with all French players and opened on the web app. Well....I packed an Icon....

Nk1EtR0.jpg

Beggars and choosers and such...but he will barely help offset the cost to build Boateng :'(

Comments

• YouKnowMe
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still a decent pull mate. Some people haven’t packed an icon at all so at least it’s something ticked off. Also it’s more money than I made off my pack and probably most others so I’m gonna give you a congrats and hope you pull a big boy next time!
  • Fabibi94
    939 posts Professional
    My best pull from that pack was Joaquin. Congrats tho!
  • ImAtrocious
    2899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had a Trezeguet card a few years back and actually really liked him. May be worth giving him a run for a few games, especially if you're the sort that likes to use a card that not everyone has.
  • grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    YouKnowMe wrote: »
    Still a decent pull mate. Some people haven’t packed an icon at all so at least it’s something ticked off. Also it’s more money than I made off my pack and probably most others so I’m gonna give you a congrats and hope you pull a big boy next time!

100% agree. I was in the same boat a few hours ago. Just hard to believe his Prime price was where it is. I was fortunate enough to get Prime Seedorf last year, who was in a similar boat. I'm actually tempted to use him and see. I wish I had kept Seedorf. As I said, beggars can't be choosers...
  • Torminator
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    Base trezeguet was awesome for me!