433 5

Andibre
19 posts Last Pick at the Park

I love playing at 433 5 and I want to exchange ideas with those who also play

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use it sometimes as my balanced set up, use the cf for build up play to bring the mids and wingers into play, but cf instructions as stay forward and get in behind. Has a longer run at defenders so sometimes they get drawn to him and get out of position.

Wingers both on stay forward, cut inside, get in behind. 1 cm on get forward, stay on edge of area, the other balanced to cover midfield area. Cdm on stay back balanced to cover the defence. All defenders on stay back as I like to manually trigger their runs
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
  • Andibre
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    I use it sometimes as my balanced set up, use the cf for build up play to bring the mids and wingers into play, but cf instructions as stay forward and get in behind. Has a longer run at defenders so sometimes they get drawn to him and get out of position.

Wingers both on stay forward, cut inside, get in behind. 1 cm on get forward, stay on edge of area, the other balanced to cover midfield area. Cdm on stay back balanced to cover the defence. All defenders on stay back as I like to manually trigger their runs

what are you doing that classification in wl?